Reviews for Flu Season
AinsleyWright chapter 1 . 7/15
Yes, the flu stinks especially if it hits the whole family. This was awesome!
Effie17 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Good little story.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
All of them taking care of each other was so sweet, and, the image of Don at the end whining and begging is just too funny.
storylover18 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This is awesome. I love it! Great work.
TT chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Before I start I have to say I am a sucker for these hurt/comfort/family stories and this on is right up there on my favorites list. I love the characterization and the concern and of course that nothing bad actually happens. Thank you for posting, TT
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
That was an amazing story! I loved it! Keep up the good work:)
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
OMG! like lool! I loved it!
astalder27 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
LOL! I love the ending! I love that Charlie was taking care of everyone in this one, instead of the other way around.
MizDenton chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I just love this story! You captured the Eppes men in a way that made me feel like I was watching the show. Very nicely done.

By the way, what is Z-pac?
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
:)(*still laughing*)what a great way to end a great story!:):)loved it!:):)
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
I read your story a few months agao and really enjoyed it. But me I seen it was complete so i did not review. But even complete stories need reviews so the writer writes more. So great story hope to see more like that. Keep up the great writing.
Charlie Quill chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
AHAHAHA! That's a familiar line "Ah, Dad, come on. I hate needles. Please? How 'bout you get it and we see how it works on you this year and maybe I'll think about it NEXT year?"

Lol, anyway. Cute fic!

anonymous-unknown chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I loved this story! All of your stories like Aftershocks, and Diaglogues, etc...are so freakin' awesome. You are so on my favorite authors list and I don't even have one. LOL. Keep up the outstanding work.
Kathy chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
I read this story early in the morning before work, and I kid you not, I was sick by lunch time. You really should put up a warning when you write something so contagious! Health hazards aside though, I thought this story was cute. While I probably won’t review them all I have been really enjoying all your “Numb3rs” fics. I like how you write Charlie as someone who can actually hold his own in a emergency and not someone who always needs shielding and protecting. (A little looking after… sure… he is the absent minded professor after all.) I love the dynamics between Don and Charlie as you explore their brotherly relationship in all the stories. Keep up the good work.
Kippling Croft chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Been there done that. I hate being sick. Good story.