Reviews for What if?
scarlettrhettforever chapter 9 . 4/17
It would be interesting to see what Rosemary does when she comes home and when S&R will move into a new home in Charleston. Can Scarlett give up on Atlanta once and for all. All for Rhett and just visit Tara now and again.
scarlettrhettforever chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Could you please continue this story. I think it is fantastic.
yasmine.s chapter 9 . 7/20/2010
oh i just found this story and i love it :) i also found that you didn't update from long time, i wish you really continue this coz it's really amazing :)
guitarhorselover chapter 9 . 2/14/2008
it's so good.
Tuduvant chapter 9 . 1/18/2008
Ka-Ching. I love Rosemary being out of the picture.

Updated 03-02-06. Almost two YEARS ago. Damn, we could really use a little update. Love the story, but if it weren't for the last chapter, I wouldn't bother to read it. The beginning was (sorry for my honesty) boring.

Anyways, now that it has gotten more interesting, I really wish you could update, even though I know how difficult it is. I have a story of own and I write it just like the ideas pop into my head, therefore, I haven't updates for almost 3 months now...

eva;)
gwtw-fanatic chapter 9 . 7/28/2006
I'm loving this fic and I hope you update soon!
cancat90 chapter 9 . 5/29/2006
It is such a great story. I don't really like Rosemary either, but I don't think you should kill her off, I think you should make her and Scarlett friends. Please update soon!
rish chapter 9 . 3/3/2006
great update! loved it!
wiseupjanetweiss chapter 9 . 3/2/2006
Great chapter! Please continue very soon!
Sophie chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
it is looking good so far

Update soon. You haven't done so in a while, and i am anxious.

PS hope nothing bad happens to Scarlett

bye bye.
llrummy88 chapter 9 . 3/2/2006
I'm really liking how this story is going. The only thing is that I wish there were more scenes with Scarlett.
Raicheal chapter 8 . 2/2/2006
That was short! That was not nice. You should really update some time.
Marchioness of Blackadder chapter 8 . 1/14/2006
Gr. Short.

But good _

Update soon.
ScarlettHokie chapter 7 . 9/5/2005
Great story! Please continue it!
Eriks leadinglady chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
Good story so far! And I say.. kill Rosemary! But.. not that you'd really do anything like that. Maybe just make her go away? But this is good so far! Upodate soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »