Reviews for Teaching the Malfoys
blissfulxsin chapter 10 . 12/30/2005
OMG. Stop interrupting the DG action. Regina's a bitch, and I truly despise her, and her husband. Anybody who wants to kill Draco is off my list of good people. Why would you want to kill off such a fine specimen of man? LOL. I can't wait until your next update.
vla1diva chapter 10 . 12/30/2005
WHAT A CLIFFHANGER...i think ur fic is fantablous...please don't give it up...i CAN'T WAIT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
anonymous chapter 10 . 12/30/2005
I love this story! I really hope there's more D/G interaction in the future :)
Iliana chapter 10 . 12/30/2005
Well, all I can say is WOW! It was a great chapter, even if our beloved blonde behaved like a miser after his moment with Gin.

Really, I hope you to update soon, because I really like your fic.

The only negative note is that, maybe I am a little fastidious but sometimes you step a little out with Ginny's language. As I can see, she is a teacher, and even if she comes from a mainly mansculine family, she doesn't need to sound like a tomboy. That doesn't mean that I don't like her verbal assault with Draco, these are really good parts to read!

Bye, thanks for your writing and have a Happy New Year.

Melody Malfoy chapter 10 . 12/30/2005
LOVE THIS STORY! Hope you update real soon. Hope were not nearing the end.
tinyowl22 chapter 10 . 12/30/2005
omg that was AMAZING! LOVE the DG action :)
TangledWebs chapter 10 . 12/30/2005
WOW! THIS IS THE BEST and funniest chapter. I love it when Draco and Ginny clash together. Oh, and speaking of reviews why not review mine? I mean since you were on the subject of reviews...we all want reviews, even if we only have one story authored (HInt HINT) Deep down inside we're all feedback whores. Now hurry and post again or my withdrawl will flare up again!
SweeT-N-SmarT chapter 10 . 12/30/2005
I don't usually review, but you were begging for people to, so I decided to be nice and do just that. I like your story, it's good. The plot is interesting and keeps you guessing, and it's usually hard to keep me guessing. I'm really intuitive, so take that as a compliment. Keep posting and I'll keep reading and possibly reviewing.
XxShotgun SinnerxX chapter 10 . 12/30/2005
very nice very nice indeed...dude this story is AMAZING! best draco/ginny fic ive read so far...and ive read a fair few lol. it definetly has the hate/love aspect thing happening which is completely awesome as opposed to other fics where they magically fall in love and draco is nice and charming and all gentleman like...lets face hes a mean, arrogant asshole but thats the way we want him...and thats the way you've written him!

great job

yet again by far the best draco/ginny fic ive read keep up the awesome work...cant wait to read the next chapter!
vla1diva chapter 9 . 12/29/2005
i can't believe that it took u so long to update what i consider to be the BEST darco/ginny fic that is out there...i mean come on, no story can get better than if i had boosted ur ego even a little...i ask in return the next update a little sooner than by next year, thank you...
TangledWebs chapter 9 . 12/29/2005
This story totally kicks a**! I think its probably one of the best so I hope you post soon or I think I will die from TTM (TEaching The Malfoys) withdrawl. Its a very serious disease thats affecting hundreds so post soon!
louey31 chapter 9 . 12/29/2005
Great fic! You have me total hooked already. I read all 99 chpaters just now and I can fairly say that this fic is bloody brilliant! Please update soon.
Claire chapter 9 . 12/29/2005
i just found your story today and let me say that it is one of the best i have ever read, i'm hooked!

the interactions between ginny and draco are addicting, please update soon.
india chapter 9 . 12/29/2005
beautifully written, absolutly fantastic. though i WOULD like to see more d and g action
dustbunnii chapter 9 . 12/28/2005
hurry up and continue already! D
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »