Reviews for Teaching the Malfoys
grannyHPfan chapter 12 . 8/28/2007
I'm really disappointed that you are going to shelve this ficcie, even though your updates were really slow, I looked forward to catching the odd chappie. How about if you split the story into more manageable blocks? That way the story wouldn't seem so daunting. Make a series out of it. Perhaps finish off this curse & start the G/D romance & make the split there, before starting or continuing your plot bunnies. I will really miss this ficcie. LKM
tappertan chapter 12 . 8/28/2007
I only just started reading this story and could hardly stop myself from reading all 11 chapters in (basically) 1 sitting - while I was supposed to be reading the infinitely boring and seemingly pointless short stories of Katherine Mansfield (i don't know if you've heard of her but it actually caused me pain to read her "supposed-genius" work) for school. anyway, I really hope you continue this story because I immensely enjoyed it and think your ideas for it are BRILLIANT. snowflorals.
AngelGirl9751 chapter 12 . 8/27/2007
lol ok that's just not fair...

I just read the first 11 chapters and got hooked to find out that was the last of the story for now lol...

love the story, can't wait to read more, but man am I dissapointed now lol

hope that you're able to post a new chapter sooner rather than later :)
Melanie chapter 11 . 7/30/2007
so far this is a good story... when are you gonna continue it cuz I'm waiting to see what will happen next...
Lupeyhpfreak chapter 11 . 5/19/2007
Dude! U've gotta update! It's been like 7 months! PLZ update!
Sweena chapter 11 . 4/17/2007
story is great... update it soon
TealSkky chapter 11 . 4/15/2007
You made a very good story and the entire story is so well written you don't get lost or confused reading the next chapter and so on! Can't wait for the next chapter?
saMmi chapter 11 . 3/19/2007
does this mean that pinky's a bias?the story's really good! keep writing! i'll be waitng for your next update...since...you've only updated since last october...and it's already march...hehehehe...anyway...keep up the good work and i'll be waiting for the next chapter!

lovelots,

saMmi :))
hecate0808 chapter 11 . 1/10/2007
OMG!Whats gona happen next?Please update soon!Grreat Story!XD!
darkroses2992 chapter 11 . 1/3/2007
OMG! dis story is so gud!...so pinky wanted to poison them?...well anywhoo great chap hope u update soon! D
Dodger McClure chapter 11 . 12/27/2006
Aw poor Peanuts..he was so cute. Great work so far.
capableoflove chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
This story is great! I love it so far! Draco and Derek are deliciously dysfunctional (Do you like that alliteration?).
O. E. Schwarz chapter 11 . 12/4/2006
Wonderful! I love the plot twist along with the romance at the same time...classic. Your portayals of Ginny and Draco are very well-done. Keep on Updating!
Greneyez chapter 11 . 11/30/2006
a.w.e.s.o.m.e... cant wait for your update... cheers*
Draco Ginny Forever chapter 11 . 11/26/2006
That chapter was sad and scary at the same time! What's going to happen next? Update soon!
436 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »