Reviews for Teaching the Malfoys
T chapter 11 . 11/10/2006
Oh my god an update! And what an excellent one at that! So happy you've updated, I loved your story - well love since its still going, EIther way hope you update again soon!

*T*
Call Me Mimzy chapter 11 . 11/7/2006
IT WAS PINKY WITH THE POISON IN THE LITTLE MASTERS BEDROOM!

man if this was a game of Clue i would be on a roll.
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 11 . 11/5/2006
WOW! This story most definitely caught me by surprise! I thought it was going to be fairly decent, some good lines here or there, but I never thought I would be practically blown away by it's awesomeness:) And I was so sad when I went ot clikc the next chapter button, and it wasn't there*cries*. This is an amazing cliffy, I cant wait to see what's happening... Poor Derek... And poor Peanuts! Well PLEASE update soon! I'm so curious to whats going to happen!
bea chapter 11 . 11/1/2006
i love it. i'm so excited on what will happen next.
midnightkitty chapter 11 . 10/29/2006
that waz awsome! oh plz write more!

and poor Peanuts...(
dark princess of the world chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
please write some more on this story i want to know what happens to ginny and her son and who put the posion in the food
hibidibidiiy chapter 11 . 10/28/2006
loved the story so far

update soon
die Loreley chapter 11 . 10/24/2006
I read this story yonks ago around the last time you updated it. And it's a testament to your writing skills that I got all excited when I saw that a new chapter of it was posted up. I can't remember much - only that Derek was a bit of a delinquent and that Draco was a part. I might go back to read the whole story when I have time, though.

Loved this chapter and can't wait to see just who's torturing the Malfoy household (Ginny and Nathan included). I share Ginny's suspicions. But we'll see, right? Along with a bit of D/G fluff?
Pippin chapter 11 . 10/19/2006
So someone's been putting poison in the food and that what's causing all the problems? This is getting really good. Update soon.
Jasmine Deliria chapter 11 . 10/19/2006
I really love your story and I hope you update soon!
kelly chapter 11 . 10/19/2006
hey ive been reading ur story for the past week or so and i really enjoy it. gotta love d/g. and the whole dreams thing and regina coming back into their life is a really good twist. please update soon!
Jen103 chapter 11 . 10/19/2006

Continue! Right now! Continue!

BuMpsAmIlLioN! x a trillion! :D
grannyHPfan chapter 11 . 10/17/2006
Just found your story and have really enjoyed it. Good plot and subplots. Noticed a few grammatical errors and occasional typos, but no big deal. Characterizations are excellent, they jump out at you. I particularly like your character interactions, no really big hate campaigns, except with the main G/D. Then I love how she continues to use Harry to make Draco jealous trying to encourage his emotional growth. Love the mixture of humor & drama. Very well written. Can't wait for more. Glad Gin finally got the villain nailed, now they just have to how to catch her. Also love the bond between the two boys. Love your story, can't wait for more. Linda K McCann
sidlovesnancy1979 chapter 11 . 10/16/2006
This was trully one of the best chapters and I cannot wait to see what is going to happen. Please try to update ASAP! I was wondering when you were going to add another chapter and now you can't leave me hanging without knowing what is going on! Love Rave Love rave - this chapter!
teary-eyed-witch chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I really love this story so far. It's really good and original.
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »