Reviews for Teaching the Malfoys
louey31 chapter 11 . 10/16/2006
OMG, talk about an eventful chpater. I'm so glad you updated. I love this fic and am happy to know you havne't abondoned it. Great cliffie, please update again soon.
Countess Calliope chapter 11 . 10/15/2006
Wow! I really love this story. It is amazing! Plus the spelling and grammer have gotten a lot better as the story continued. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Americasweetie chapter 11 . 10/15/2006
I loved it! Can not wait for more! Keep it up! Awesome job, I really liked it. I can not wait to read more!

sara chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
you finally updated! what took you so long? i cant wait for the next one already. hurry it up please, its so suspenseful )
MB chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
Cliffhanger-evil you. Glad to see that you're updating again. I really liked this story and was upset that it wasn't updated for so long. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
cateyes-120 chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
Yay! You finally updated! I had thought that you had just given up on this story. I can't wait for thr next chapter!
remembrances chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
OMG YOU UPDATED IM SO GLAD YOU DID! agghh but you have to update again soon! please!
natalie chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
WHAT? POISON? oh my! you must continue! and soon! is it manuel? hmm...i do not know. pls update soon!
Galasriniel chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
O.M.G. NOT PEANUTS! I love that little Kneazle. *sniff* And poor Derek and Nathan. Write more soon!
Mell8 chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
Yay! You updated! Excellent chapter. The poison idea is wonderful (well not wonderful know what I mean). Please update sooner this time.
DeeCohan chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
OMG did not expect that lol

it was really good and im so happy that you updated i cant wait to read more
lena chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
great story, well written and enjoyable. I'm glad you decided to continue with it.
ayumi-dono chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
! its been a while! welcome back! im just glad you're continuing this story! no lemony scenes though... ( hahahaa this chapter i guess builds up the drama in the story eh? UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

blissfulxsin chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
Its got to be Regina or her grandma doing the bad things to Derek and trying to poison them all. I hope they die those wenches. I can't wait until the next update.
PurpleRainbow chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
OMG! Was someone trying to poison Ginny? I think it's Regina. The poor kneazle.
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »