Reviews for Best Served Cold
karagrace chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I just love this story...you write beautifully.
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I don't know why I haven't read this story before, but it made me squee so loud. I'm just wearing a huge grin right now.
spongebob chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
How i missed this gem, I dont know. Absolutely brilliant.
cherry-kiss-red chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
What about a marriage? Please want more of this story!
Craz Lollipop-Imp chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
luv it cant critize i makes me think and in ny present condition thats not good
niff74 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Such a wonderfully tender story - definitely one to file under "read again". They were both painfully in character, and I see Grissom's dream in much the same way you wrote it.

Why, indeed, are they still apart, denying themselves (and more importantly, US) the pleasure? *sigh*. At least we've got your lovely stories to show us how it *could* be.

Don't ever stop!
Claudie Girl chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Lovely. V. sweet. tender is the word.
shipperchick chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
*Wonderful*. Warm, sweet, tender, *real*... just fantastic! I love how careful they are with each other - I love the 'hushed' tone you've created in this - I can almost feel the silence of that motel room. Fantastic. Fantastic!
Ming chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
I absolutely adore this story. I really love seeing Sara take care of Grissom. Thanks.
brainfear chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Great story!
misscam chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Well-written, good characterisation and sweet without being too sugary. The ending felt maybe a little too neat given all their past history, but in the context of the story, it does work pretty well.
The Bard1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Excellent! Of course, from you I would expect no less :) Another superb GSR fic!
l8show33 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
I loved that. This fic made me smile. Aw. Great work.
leddy chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Yet another wonderful story. Loved Sara checking the sheets, so very true to to her character. I always love a sick, feverish Grissom.
forensicsgirl chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Who knew food poisoning could be so sexy! I really enjoyed the story, and had to laugh when Sara started checking the sheets with the ALS. I was waiting for her to break out her supply of nonoxinol nine :-)