Reviews for Coffee in Hell's Kitchen
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
So perfect! Their interaction was spot on and I feel like I was reading a scene that could have been in the show!
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Aw... SEQUEL!

Seriously, this deserves a sequel so much. ) It's brilliant, and oh how wonderful to read fic from a time when The Real Paul Anka hadn't even happened yet... God, I just wish ASP would remake Gilmore Girls entirely and give the Lits *something* more to work with!

(I secretly think that the reason we haven't been given the promised Gilmore Girls movie is because ASP is waiting for Heroes to be over so that Milo's got more free time to return to the Gilmoreverse.)
Hpluvr7 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
this is a great story! cute, by chance, and generally in character! liked it a lot, I'll definitely be reading more by you! keep writing!
EverBeenAloneInACrowdedRoom chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
i really lied this, good job
iLoveTelevision chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
i just found the story, i liked it alot i love reading Lit stories there the best!

P.S what exactly is Literati Fan fic exchange, and were can i find it?
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
One of the best stories ever.
SmartassChef14 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
"For all Rory knew, Jess could have been the attractive naked guy she’d spotted out her window a few nights back.

Jess…naked.

That was something she hadn’t thought about since…

Oh, who was she kidding? She’d been thinking about that last Tuesday."

Oh God that's great! I'm laughing my butt off over here. I swear this never gets any less funny. Where can I find this Lit Fanfiction Exchange? I wanna join *pout* Again, I'll talk to you again soon. I'm gonna make my way through all you're stories all over again and I'm gonna review them all. ALot. Lol.

Seeke218
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Loved it! Great job.

xx

Kat
IrishKiwi357 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
no, no, no, that cant be the end. no
Nice-one chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I absolutely loved this! It's very much in character and funny at some points too. Very good.
noddingheadgirl chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
cute, very cute. i liked alot! lol
otownroxx chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
what? that's it? i'm assuming there's going to be more of this...i liked it ;P
smile1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Hey,

This is probably one of your best stories so far. It was well written, in character, and fun to read. I loved it.

Bye, smile :-)
TheTroubleWithLoveIsYou chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
thanks, deni :D

how cute!
GQSecondAct chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Hello there!

Just wanted to remind you again of what a wonderful job you did with this. Your writing is always so fun to read and has such a great flow, and this was no exception.

thanks for doing such an awesome job with my challenge. i really enjoyed reading it :)

just awesome.