Reviews for Slipping Away
wolfphoenixgirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This episode and your story always trys to tug at my heartstrings._ line made feel horrible for Kai:'He would suffer in way he always did.'
Inchoate Designs chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Good job again on this one. You always manage to keep the characters in character and really have a grasp on their possible thoughts. And your stories and one-shots always come together really well at the end; you finish them off well.
shiny-chang chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Aw Poor Kai! And Dranzer as well. Though poor Kai, more...

HOW CAN YOU WRITE SO WELL?
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
that was really good. Aww poor Kai, that was really sad.
Angel of DarknessLight chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Please can someone lend a tissue to me?*Takes tissue someone hands her*That was really,really,really,REALLY good!You've potrayed Kai's feelings at the end of the match well.I would like to know when write , can you tell me when you update 'Slave For You'?I liked that too!
SpiritualEnergy chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
This was such a great oneshot. It really doesn't need lyrics to express Kai's emotions and pain. Very nicely written. I loved it.
Seylin chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
O...M...G... THIS WAS SO AWESOME! I THINK YOU TOTALLY HAD KAI DOWN PAT! WOW! I am in amazment! Great great job! This is so going on my faves!
LavaCookie13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
omg, i cried my eyes out in that episode, kai means so god damn much to me it's unreal. i love the way how you improvised, you've put so much detail into into it than the actual show. You are an awsome writer and deserve a gold medal for it!
CyborgRockStar chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
:( poor kai. poor dranzer. :( but hey, nice job. fantastic writing. original and realistic. though the ending was sudden, it was a good effect for the fic. and kai did seem in-character. marvelous job. i wish i could see the episode this was based on...

have a nice day
storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
episodes 46, 47, 48 and the ones when he battled tyson in the world championship fnals have got to be my all time favorite episodes.

did kai die? it was really good probably what he was thinking and all but did he make it in this fic?
CucumberPickles chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Wow... I still can't believe how you can write so good... I know that you might want some criticism to improve upon, but,I'm sorry to say this, I find your writing flawless. Ofcourse, not every writing is perfect and I'm sure that if we look through it intensly, we'll be able to find a couple of errors here and there. But if we DO, most of the time, you covere that error up so beautifully with the rest of the story that by the time we reach the end and write a review, we forget.

I loved it. This is the reason that your my favorite-you just make me want t owrite better stuff.

Please continue! Oh, and I don't believe that there's any way to get over you Beyblade craze.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
This is good! I know you said this is a one-shot, but could you maybe write a sequel telling what happens after? I mean, the reactions of all the people he was thinking about?
Ray 4 ever chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
It was so sad *crys* but I love angst stories. Very deep. I usually like Tyson centred fics but this was a good Kai one. Very impressive. .
jtjtjt chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
awesome job. You're an amazing writer...a true heart-wrencher this fic x_X *sighs*

...well you do know this is going to my favs right? XD
Nazen chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Lord, that was incredible. Rare to see a fiction about this written so wonderfully that it can bring you to tears.

I believe that in the original, Yuriy(apparently still in the coma) began to cry when Dranzer shattered. I think that Nelvana cut it out, though.

Anyway, excellent fic. :D