Reviews for Andy Griffith Moonshine
TripleThreat123 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Wow. I think Im one of the only persons that can acutally imigane that? That rocks!
Mary chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This was fantastic. I wish you would follow up this story with one about the Darlings being invited to visit the Clampetts in Beverly Hills.
GrimlockX4 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Very good story, I remember watching the Beverly Hillbillies, The Andy Griffith Show when I was younger and had managed to find them on regular television. :)

Good memories of when television produced better shows than they do today.

Thanks for the trip back to memory lane. XD
FonzFan82 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Good story. I do remember the Clampetts.
pronker chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Hee, good one and I could hear each character's 'voice'! And all those familiar, familiar names ... *sigh*
cleesy chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I'll have to make a better eview when I have finished reading it all. Even though I'm sure any review would be better than this one. Hmm. O well...la di da...icky icky icky poon pa be do bop...(he hates me now, I'll send this review just to annoy him)(or her)
supernaturallylost chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I love it. You caputer the characters just right. I love how Andy handled Granny. Are you going to do a Dukes Hillbillys crossover to?
archiev chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
That was great. Loved it.
ladyrissa001 chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Hilarious - and true in character too!

Loved it!
chill13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Absolutly love it! One of the best stories I've read in a while. You kept to the charictures real good too. I can just see everything happening.

A couple of suggestions though. Patriarch is a good word but a big impressive word like that should be used sparingly.

If you submit your story one chapter at a time people can review each one as they read. (get more reviews that way ;)

sighh, poor Granny.
trek-grrrl chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
LOL that was GREAT!

Granny? Ernest T.? What an explosive combination!