Reviews for Stargate: Evangelion
Rose1948 chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
Well, I had fun with this one. Thanks for sharing. Perhaps one day soon your muse will do some rethinking. Take care, hon.
Hammerchuckery chapter 8 . 7/30/2010
Aww. I loved it. It was the first crossover I have read between shows. The merging was quite smooth.
Karasu 0 chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
well cant wait to read it when you write it good luck
hellhound777 chapter 8 . 12/6/2007
wow, this is the best crossover Ive ever read. the translation between series not only worked but was perfect was perfect. using the cloned jack was a good idea, though it would have been nice to kind of explane how cloned jack came to be. i was lucky enough to have seen the episode with him. If you do make another Eva/Stargate story, i hope you use the same translation story and Jack Jr.. i would also like it if you simply continued this story, anyway, great story, ill be sher to check out you other stuff.
vic the anonymous reviewer chapter 8 . 1/11/2007

Like a Darth Vader finding out that Padme was dead NO!

Say it aint so man.

look, I just ask that every now and then u try to come up with the plot. try and see how you would like the series to end. maybe that will help you out.
Eric chapter 8 . 1/9/2007

Why! Why! Oh the humanity of it all!

Oh..., ok I understand, and I will try and get over this. This was a really good story, the second best cross over with Eva that I read with another author writing an Eva/FMA story. You realy caught the personality's of the characters, as a huge stargate fan I was pleased with the way you portrayed everyone.

I really hope that you come back to this on day.

You are going to write another story right?

This isn't the end of Talon is it?
curiosity chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
This is a weird fic, but exciting all together. I wouldn't mind knowing the pairings, if you have any?

Kepp up the good work, hope to read more soon?
JOSH chapter 7 . 1/4/2007
A very wierd yet intriguing crossover that I hope to see more of.
ominix chapter 7 . 9/22/2006
you do realize it has been a while, a long while, a very very long while since you wrote anything for this story?
JSaysNo chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
Man! I am loving this story so far. An update would be nice though. Don't make me beg cause I will. You just wait-I WILL BEG! Oh wait...I'm NOT supposed to beg am I? ... ... ... ...

Screw it! Seriously though, this rocks too hard to not be continued. Good Luck!

Peace

-J

BTW: You're one of my favorites *confetti*
Ghost of Meat chapter 7 . 7/29/2006
i would put the conversation between Tilc (i think i spelled that right) and Rei in the next chapter, good over all though
Nekomata chapter 7 . 6/12/2006
Whens Unit-03 showing up, I mean if UNIT-04 is there already...?
GriffonSpade chapter 6 . 12/11/2005
Hmm, I wish to see a continuation of Understanding, in which the Ayanami throw off the oppression of the False God Gendo Ikari.
Anara Maerin chapter 7 . 9/27/2005
Dude, this is freakin' HILARIOUS!
Mares Guyver chapter 7 . 9/16/2005
Like fellow reviewer Isamu, I wasn't sure what to make of this from the title alone. I've only seen a little of the show "Stargate: SG1", and though I like it and the movie that inspired it, I wasn't sure how well it could mesh with the characters and plot of Evangelion.

Of course, I forgot about your inclinations towards parody.

From the very start, this story has been a wonderful sideline into the more comical sides of these two sci-fi masterpieces. From the Goa'uld Baal mimicing Dr. Evil, to the constant banter between Jack O'Neil and Daniel Jackson, the strife between Asuka and Jack Jr., Shinji and Daniel's shared "Mega-Playboy" powers, and your quick dispatch of Kaji just to give Asuka a reason to glomp on someone else. Brilliance, sheer brillance!

And don't get me started on your omakes ("Indeed?" "Indeed." ROTFL!). I sincerely hope you continue this wonderfully amusing fic. Think about it-can you imagine what a conversation between Jack Jr. and Rei would be like if they find out about their shared clonehood?

Jack Jr: Wow! So you're a partial clone of Shinji's mom, huh? Good thing you don't have to put up with the memories of your past life, like me. I mean, it'd probably make gettin' the freak on with your own son a little awkward.

Rei: . . . . .

Please forgive me, Talon-sama, for ever doubting in your omnipotent writing abilities. Thank you for yet another piece of literary greatness to which I may worship. *kowtows to his computer screen*

-Mares Guyver