Reviews for Nature of Humanity
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
A simple soul, isn't he? I doubt Raven knew all the ramifications of taking his humanity.

Or maybe she did ... and didn't care.

I think she cares now.
Alyxandra Sophia chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This is incredibly sweet, and yet not. Animal Man and Dark Raven are interesting characters, and I like the way they were done in this short little fic.
Flying786 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This is amazing
Denalien chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
ew growse

i mean not the story,but what i thought about Animal man..

i thought his powers were cool,to duplicate his feral forms...and all that,but in this point of view i hate him!

grewl

that's something i call: "opened my eye"

thank's i own you one!

Ohh and you should really continue this story...it's-...ah interesting!
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I've never actually read the Titans Tomorrow comic, most of it on Wikipedia. But Garfield almost sounds like a pet. I'm sorry if this is suppose to be serious, but that is seriously what he sounds like aside from being an animalistic human being. This could have used a little more sustinence I agree. I'm not a BB/rae fan by any means but I can understand the trasition of how he went from being his normal self to being a...manimal and how she regrets doing that to him, sort of regressed him it seems like into something primal. I guess you could say this is bittersweet.
Phoenix'sSoul chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Well played. Though I think you should go on with it. Try and lead it some where, but hey that's just me.
She Knows Best chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
very, very interesting look into the "future" dark raven and animal man. it's very sad, but i think that's what makes it so great. i liked it a lot :).
1146040 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
i like the story it is... different and i want to see what happens
anon chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
i dont read the comics so thanks for explaining what happened.

i keep laughing at the name animal man

but the story is so sad T_T

i seriously got tears in my eyes!
noname chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I love it! I wish you could write more! Chapter or fic it doesn't matter!
Audley chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
For some reason, this makes me want to cry. I find the idea of Gar and Raven like this so sad. I like it nonetheless, however.

I thought when I first read it that it wasn't introspective at all, but now I realize I was just being thick. It is. The future described in the Titans of Tomorrow arc is so bleak and depressing. To everyone.

Cheers!

Audley Ironic
msdarling chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
thats soo sad poor raven

her lovers gone sniff
caders chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
I like it, but it should be updated soon _

OH, and who is animal man?and what happened to Beast Boy?
Diblik chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
goshh! I totaly Totay Love It is wonderull yes sad and angsty but I love it you are such a good writer
KTHunter chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Wow, very good and very sad. Good job!