Reviews for Webs and Witches
XcarpeXnoctemX chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Dude, finish, it's a great story!
Firehedgehog chapter 12 . 5/30/2006
continue
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 12 . 5/24/2006
Can't wait for more chapters, please do what you can to update this fic as soon as you are able to
paige fan chapter 12 . 5/15/2006
omg omg update update update doesn't harry have someone? Paige was different in that chapter it was good though !
Loco Penguino chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
An interesting intro, I'll be sure to check it out more
SpartanCommander chapter 12 . 5/15/2006
I Love this right now I can't think of anything to say for improvements Continue and please keep up the amazing work.
Ant Crown chapter 12 . 5/15/2006
To Quote Sam Beckett: Oh Boy.
danielle503 chapter 11 . 4/30/2006
i like the stroy
Draconia20 chapter 11 . 4/11/2006
Really good crossover... Hope you update soon! :)
SpartanCommander chapter 11 . 4/1/2006
I love it I could kiss you unless your a guy then if I did I would head for the nerest trash can throw up and then rince my mouth out with the strongest mouth wash I could find.

I love how this story is progressing the warlock guy trying to figure out how to deal with a wildcard like Spider-Man maytry to be cunning and use another wild card to deal with him however this Warlock seems like a guy obsessed with order so he would hate using wild card to combat Spider-Man. You know Mysterio may try to enhanse some of his powers somehow. He could use his new powers to steal an artifact form Doc Strange to amplify his powers and steal equipment used to make holograms then set up hologram generators around the city and then engulf the city in holograms but also coupled with magic to make the holograms feel real. The Warlock guys could use that plan to buy time and seperate the Charmed ones. Also it sounds like a good plan one that would use the skills of Mysterio and the Warlocks.

Mysterio can guard one of three Main enchanted hologram generators which is used to project holograms around the city. The Charmed ones and Spider-Man would need to seperate to deal with them all as fast as possible leaving the warlocks a chance to catch the Charmed ones seperatly.

I love you story and thank you for your work.
Pricilla Grey chapter 11 . 4/1/2006
I really like it so far, but I think some Peter/Paige romance is needed- that's started by Peter, if you know what I mean. Peter needs to take a step forward in the relationship. Anyway, great chapter and update soon :)
Loxlighter chapter 11 . 4/1/2006
I have to admit; I was a bit skeptical when I saw this was a Charmed/Spiderman crossover, but I've thoroughly enjoyed it so far. Any chance we’ll see an appearance from Venom? Venom with demonic powers; now that’s a terrifying prospect. Good job on the dialogue. Except for the occasional britishism (“sort it out”, “chucked” etc.) the characterizations are right on. Anyhow, keep up the good work.
paige fan chapter 11 . 4/1/2006
finally updated ! great chappie can't wait to hear what happens at the party update soon!
Sara Wolfe chapter 11 . 3/31/2006
Great chapter. I'm glad Phoebe's actually using her levitation intelligently.
Ant Crown chapter 11 . 3/31/2006
Here we go again. Peter is going to get blamed quick...I wonder if Uncle Ben is a Whitelighter though...
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »