Reviews for Webs and Witches
jesuislacamera chapter 10 . 2/22/2006
Great updates, can't belive that i lost track of this fic

update soon
SpartanCommander chapter 10 . 2/4/2006
That was great the battle was perfict. The whole thing was great. There were only a few typos but they could be over looked.

All that's left is the one trademark thing Mysterio does that really gets on a hero's nerves. When you grab onto his suit and with the your under arrest speach then the suit just immediatly deflates like there was no one in the suit at all. Like they were fighting an empty suit at the same time. You know when ever you fight Mysterio your never sure what is real of unreal. The same with Jack O' Lantern he has the power to manipulate reality and it is almost like a fighting a really warped nightmare that almost never makes sence. Spider-Man's only defense against Jacks reality warping powers is his spider sence it is the only thing that allows him to persieve what is real and what's not when Jack's conserned. Jack O' Lantern and Mysterio boy that would be a bad combination but if Mysterio wanted to double cross the Warlocks Jack would be an exelent ally to do it in Jack could have the Warlocks kill each other by making them see eachother as enemies.
Ant Crown chapter 10 . 2/3/2006
At least Mysterio is given a huge power upgrade compared to his current counterpart in the Marvel regular universe...Wait a minute that version is also dead.
mintycannibal13 chapter 9 . 1/10/2006
Very cool! I wonder what's going to happen next! Keep up the great work! Loved it!

-SEL13-
Linny27 chapter 9 . 1/2/2006
It's good to see Peter and Piper creating such a connection. Piper doesn't ususally give in to too many strangers when it comes to magic.

Can't wait to read more. Please update again soon.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 9 . 1/2/2006
Keep up the good writing, please attemp to update as soon as you can
SpartanCommander chapter 9 . 1/1/2006
This is great Things are going to get very interesting for every one soon. And I bet that even the Warlocks will be surprised at what could happen. I also know that Mysterio is a dargerous individual to cross and also Mysterio would also use his mind to see if he can find develop something to mimick a Warlock's powers (he's bound to do it some time). Also I wonder if he will use holograms to lure Spider-Man and company into a trap like a fake Warlock and a fake victim.

This is a great story and I can't wait for the next.
Ant Crown chapter 9 . 1/1/2006
Nice Touch putting in Mysterio.

In my book he's one of the more overlooked of Spidey's villians other than some of his more lower class ones.
SpartanCommander chapter 8 . 11/22/2005
Well what about introdusing one of Spider Man's future nemesises in the plot like Mysterio only allow him to use Special effects and Magic abilities. A villian with both abilities would be a very formidable foe. Mysterio can still start out as a bounty hunter and wants to capture Spider-Man.

Naturaly he won't let the Warlock's kill him because then he can't collect.

So you have a origion of one of Spider-Man's more formidable villans and is now pitched against the Warlocks and the Charmed ones to get to Spider-Man.

You could also use a similar tactic for another one of Spider-Man's enemies like have the Lizard's oridions appear here and that may turn into an interesting confrontation (or better yet Morphius the living Vampire (the guy's an artifisial Vanpire who is still alive with a conchase and does not want to feed off anyone and is desperatly searching for a cure before he is forced to feed again).
Linny27 chapter 8 . 11/17/2005
Another great chapter! I'm happy that Piper decided to trust Peter so quickly.

I can't wait to read more!
Ant Crown chapter 8 . 11/13/2005
Mind is divided although Peter and Paige do make a good couple...

Otherwise good story.

Now to my musings of things that shouldn't be in my head.
Tara Summers chapter 8 . 11/13/2005
Awesome. I can't wait to find out what the plan the bad guys have is. Is Mary-Jane going to be in this? Not a big part or anything, maybe just some interatcion between her and Paige. Or something like that.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 8 . 11/12/2005
Keep up the good work, please post more as soon as you can.

-Have Peter comment/joke "Crying, I thought we were looking for warlocks?"

-When is Peter going to meet Leo ad Cole?
SpartanCommander chapter 7 . 10/6/2005
I wonder if any of Spider-Man's enemies will make an appearance. I mean throuing the Sinister 6 into the fray would create an interesting situation where you have a three sided war. The Warlocks in one corner, Spider-Man and the Charmed ones in another, and the Sinister 6 in the other (which will want to eliminate Spider-Man themselves and they would not let some organization that just appeared recently take him out) With an assortment of powers the 6 have they could give the Warlocks and the Charmed ones a real run for their money. (that would make things really interesting)
Tara Summers chapter 7 . 10/3/2005
I love Spider-Man. And the combo with Charmed, I love it! This is really good, can't wait for more!
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »