Reviews for Webs and Witches
angel chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
I think this story so far is just completely awesome. Keep up the good work (I feel like a teacher saying that). Brilliant coupling, I never would have thought of Peter Parker and Paige Matthews but it's really good
Linny27 chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
Paige and Peter are a perfect match for one another, though I am partial to the Peter/MJ relationship. They do have so much in common.

But, I wonder who's going to have the first encounter with the wall-crawler, in full costume, first.

Great chapter. Please continue.
kalaong chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
Hm... you've barely had a chance to get started, but this looks quite promising!

BTW, have you read Straczynski's Spider-Man stories? Great inspiration there. JMS likes to mix a bit of mystical mayhem into his works, and he has this great theory that Spidey is not merely an accident of science, but also a totemic warrior of power and purpose.

Maybe Grams has had run-ins with totem warriors in the past. Her opinion could be anything from 'Aww, cute!', to 'I go my way, they go theirs, do not mess with them."
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
can't wait for more, please update as soon as possible
Linny27 chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
Another great chapter. So Leo knows Dr. Strange, huh? That's new. Can't wait 'til Spidey meets them. Oh, what fun that will be.
harukomel chapter 2 . 3/18/2005
yay,can't wait for the romance to start!gr8 chappie! tobey maguire is hott...just to let everyone know ;)

mel,
Linny27 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Wow. This is really good. I can't wait to see what happens when the Charmed Ones meet spidey.

Please continue.
harukomel chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
i dont really know where this stories going yet but i wanna find out. can u make your chappies longer plz! thanx
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
good story so far, please update whenever possible for you

please try to make the other chapters longer
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7