Reviews for The None Too Bright, A Sequel to WITNESS
iolah chapter 4 . 9/29/2005
this is fantastic, you are a brilliant writer. please update soon
raven chapter 3 . 9/29/2005
thats a really good story i really want u to finish it i read witness and loved it u should really fininsh this one id love to read it:]but u should hav a happy ending for this story like they would like get married and make a new knd but for older members and they should have kids and be all happy
numbuh 19 chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
please continue i liked the whole thing the first one (Operation Wittness) and this one please continue
Riobella chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
wow i didnt notice it untill now but Calli's name is like mine cause my name means "beautiful gift" i dont post my name on the internet by the way so dont ask.
Riobella chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
oh what happens next? who cares about freaking plot witness has enough plot for both of the stories just freaking update its been one freaking month camonn this story just gives you that dreamy feeling like like i dont noe you just have to continue this isn't just a knd fanfuc it like a really good book! you could be an author some time soon!
LALATWiNKLETOES chapter 3 . 8/14/2005
e i loved it! hurry && make the rest plese?1? i love it..finish it! please! )
mEEsah chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
AH! LoL... I just read all of WITNESS and I absolutely loved that one! And then I went to your profile to find this story and I really am starting to like it! I can't wait for you to updat as soon as possible! PLEASE?

The story is excellent.
Koru-chan chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
SQWE! YES! AWESOME STORY! SQWE! YOU MUST UPDATE!PLEASE!I BEG OF YOU! THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST EXCITING THING I'VE READ ALL SUMMER!(Seeing as I finnished WITNESS a while ago...) GREAT JOB!
Koru-chan chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
SQWE! OH! IPDATE PLEASE! This is such a kick-ass story! WOOHOO!
Kieseah chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
This chapter was pretty good. It wasn't lacking that much plot. I can't wait for the next chappie. .

Pringles,

cade
Meh34 chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
Well, at least you still update your stories...I just noticed it. I'm still in school...it lets out June 30th...stupid snow days. Well, this reminds me of how I wanted my plot to go..but I'm removing that story. It wasn't that good anyways; it only lasted two or three chapters. Maybe I could discuss what you could add, since it's obvious that Calli and "Kairi" and Wally have a lot in common. Well, it didn't matter if you had no plot in this chapter. It was still good.
JaMiE chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
Yay! vewwy nice... _ keep it up
JaMiE chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
Yay! vewwy nice... _ keep it up
iolah chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
very good. this is getting really exiting. please update soon i want to see what happens
Kieseah chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
Well, that was really interestng. After I read Operation:WITNESS, I couldn't wait for the sequal, and I don't mean to act all whiney, but Update! I need to know what happens. Ya, it's kinda that good, but I'm not some kind of obsessed freak; that's just...well freaky.

Question:Do you like pudding?(I ask everyone that.I really don't know why)

Pringles,