Reviews for The Delinquent
gleamfang chapter 30 . 6/20/2011
Finally it's over. Interesting way to explain the dream sequences. So Rinoa did die and through Squall was trying to relive her past and bring her future self to him. Cool!

Fight scene wise, not too bad but I preferred them executing their brilliant missions simply because it sounded so fun. As a martial artist my standard for fight scenes are very high but the emotions you brought into the fight an the imagery used is engaging so well done. Love the Squinoa bits however little they are and excellent Seiftis. Mind finishing the sequel?

Cheers

Keep Writing
gleamfang chapter 28 . 6/20/2011
So the dream world fight was never written right? The fight between Squall and Lucas happened in the real world am I right?

Another question, in the dream world that "Lucas" said Rinoa was not dead so what gives?

Cheers

Keep Writing
King2010 chapter 30 . 7/15/2010
Nice, nice. So whatever happened to that chick from the beach chapter. Where Squall went "wow." or w/e
King2010 chapter 28 . 7/15/2010
No matter how this wraps up, this was some good stuff; and I found myself laughing that at one point maybe it was me who was dreaming while unconcious; shit was like the twilight zone at some points, but two thumbs up from me.
jay chapter 30 . 2/14/2010
great work ]
Nami-Lass chapter 30 . 1/22/2009
Parts of the story were good, but I think the main thing that put me off was the lanuage. They acted and were seen as delinquent goth-types but talked like chav's(I'm from england)

The 'ganna' was a little irritating, I take it you meant gonna. I didn't like the 'div'. It was a shamme since most of the story was pretty articulate and had quite a variety of words.

The 'love' (if you could call it that) between squall and Rinoa was barely plausible and didn't make any sense, like squall was just in it for the hell of it or something.

I liked the whole link between SeeD and stuff and the monsters being there. Lucas was an ass but was pulled off well, I liked him being a nut.

Another thing I couldn't agree with was how they were all delinquents and didn't care for their future at all. Not once was one of them worried about something, which may have been the point since they were free, but it seemed blown out of proportion when it came to their pranks and punishments and how 'hard' they were.
Holly Velvet chapter 30 . 5/14/2008
nice nice, i read this once when i was in 4th year. it was fun :)
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 30 . 2/12/2008
The whole story overall was really good and written very well. It was also really cute. I loved the way that you had the little bitts of SeeD stuff in there, it was very creative of you. Very nice work. Keep writing.

FFG- Jo
wrightyo chapter 30 . 11/7/2007
that was a really great story great job.
Honto.Kawaii.Neko-chan chapter 30 . 12/26/2006
wow...2nd day of christmas - went home earlier just so I could continue reading... now it's 2.20 AM and I just finished it

omg - so...WONDERFUL

I couldn't stop myself from reading more and more - stopping for a small break, I went totally crazy and started rambling about everything towards my mother - who was about to shut me up XD

great job!

can't wait to read the sequel, but gotta leave it till tomorrow (

LOVE your story, really can't say anything else "
Elenora Crowe chapter 4 . 11/2/2006
Lawn ornaments...lol that was so fucking funny! speaking of that word...you really like the word, 'fucking' dont ya? jk jk

-rinnyheartillyizawesome
CherrySkull101 chapter 30 . 10/13/2006
cool
Midnight's Prophet chapter 30 . 8/30/2006
This story is going straight to the favorites! It's good to see a nice long Squall/Rinoa story with an original plot. Most of the high school fics are pretty similar in this catagory, but definetly not this one! Lucas...what a little bastard! But great story anyway!
SavannahX chapter 30 . 8/20/2006
Wow! I finally finished this, took me a few days... Great job on this stroy! I like how you made Lucas be sweet at first then a total dickhead at the end. I don't like him. P But, great job on this story, I'll read the second one a little later. Great job and keep up your writing! You're a wonderful author!
LordHatredX chapter 30 . 7/21/2006