Reviews for Final Approach Ranma
tacaloking chapter 2 . 6/22
so far i have loved every crossover between these two animes its just too perfect a match not to sadly the only reason i think there isn't more people doing this crossover is because it only has a manga even the i feel it deserve a anime because its the even the i been watch anime for years mainly less known titles this was the only manga that got me interested enough to actually read a manga the only thing i tend to read it fanfiction the sad this is the only reason futaba kun it was never made into a anime was because it didn't have enough fighting and at the time it was made the was pretty much the only anime that got made all of them had atleast a good amount of fighting as for this story i love the view you give ranma and its interesting how a innocent minded ranma might take things really with how genma trained ranma even the unintentional as i see it he was pretty much making it were ranma would most likely be gay with ranmas lack of experience with women and people in general and how genma talked about women then when the training journey ended ranma had no real examples of a normal women and everyone who he was engaged to were not where close to a healthy relationship with all that i think many might become gay with so little understanding of whats good about women i love this story you do a good job writing everyone without bashing anyone to much you dont make anyone evil you remember to character strengths and weakness and show that even in there own twisted way they care
YuriFan5 chapter 3 . 4/15
I don't know if you thought that Futana's actions are supposed to be endearing or something, but it's really not. Uncomfortably so. I can't speak for Japan, but that kind of molestation is a minimum 14 year sentence. Extra so if it's on a minor.
Omnitroid1 chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
This. Was. So. AWESOME! Loved it so much! Keep up the good work! *mumbles* now I probably have to start working on my OWN fanfictions...
FinalGuardian chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
This is a surprisingly great fic, it just looks like the author has quit writing entirely.
fellow chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
They are such a cute couple.
Saggit chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Actually, considering Detroit's economic woes these days, your crack at it in this chapter, written several years ago, is pretty damn timely. :)
Jiopaba chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
My only complaint about the opening to this story is that Ranma is an utter doormat. Like, beyond even some of the wildest nonsense that went on in Ranma canon, he's just giving up way too easily.

I can't help but think that this would be the straw that broke the camel's back, and Ranma would either kill himself or beat the shit out of everyone he could and leave forever. I mean, the whole premise (suspension of disbelief because it's a story aside) is purest Grade A bullshit. If karma was anything even remotely like fair to Ranma at this point in time, showers of golden coins would fall wherever he walks.
Tatieyana chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
I reread this story every so often and can't remember if I ever posted a review.
Have to say I love it but then if I didn't I wouldn't reread it heh
shugokage chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
A truly incredible crossover and story and I thoroughly enjoyed it thanks!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
irnzenmonk chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
awesome story ne
Claire Danielle chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
Great story, nice to see Ranma thriving surrounded by people who care, thanks for sharing, I hold hope you might write a sequel.
Raynze76 chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
when i first saw this story i had doubts about it being any good but i was glad i was proved wrong, a very unique story involving Ranma accepting his curse and breaking free from Nerima.
Wake Me When I Care chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
This story was amazing and I love how it was carried out. I really enjoyed reading this.
solitare chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
There is a city in Michigan named Hell. It happens to be rather close to Detroit. So maybe Ryoga keeps getting lost in Michigan and that's what he means by "I've seen Hell".