Reviews for Sirius Black And The Last Laugh
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
You captured Sirius very well.
elerosse13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is nice, i wish we could have seen his plans come to fruition.
Lizzie's last night chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
You captured Sirius's character very well, especially since he was living with his mother. I don't see how anyone could be content living there. It was good though, I enjoyed it.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Most excellent!
InkandPaper chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
I really liked this. You have a good writing style - I especially liked the last sentence. Poor Sirius :( all you said in here was true!
Lossenrhos chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Hi, this is Seaspray from the one- shot exchange on FAP. I really liked this. You captured Sirius' discontent, his savage ironical sense of humour very well. I don't know whether Sirius would go so far as to call Dumbledore an old coot- I rather got the impression that like Lupin he respected his judgement even if he didn't like it, and I would have thought that if there was a way to get Harr away from the Dursleys and with Sirius it would've been done.. still, thats all interpretation.

I think my favourite part of this fic was the part about Sirius thinking his godson is being used as a weapon (which in a way, he is) and resenting it. It was very well put and very... true.

On the whole I thought this was a brilliant characterisation of Sirius and very well written. Keep writing!