Reviews for Will things ever be the same?
HerBrokenSmile chapter 20 . 1/6
You need to continue this! Ugh the cliffy is going to kill me! You're an amazing writer. Can't wait to read more.
pinksugarrush chapter 11 . 2/28/2014
I really like this chapter as well! Yeah, I'm commenting out of order but oh well.

I think it's cute how Curly went out of his way to find Pony and warn him about all the rapes going on. I like how they look after each other like that.
pinksugarrush chapter 12 . 12/31/2013
Ahhhh, I absolutely love this chapter!

Two-Bit and Dally are so cute! I just love how protective they are of Pony. Two-Bit's dangerous side is kind of hot and Dally's protective side is adorable!

Curly, too. I love how he reminded Pony to watch out for those rapers. Curly may get in trouble a lot but he's such a good friend.

Keep up the good work!
Chick1966 chapter 19 . 7/31/2013
Update soon huh?
Silver-uni chapter 20 . 2/18/2013
Definitely rewrite/update soonish :)
Kilaniejane718 chapter 20 . 10/29/2012
Aaaaaa I need the next chapter already X/
probably human chapter 20 . 9/30/2012
Loving this story your a great writer! Update soon or I'll have to PM you and if that doesn't work I poke you until you do! And will ponyboy get rapped? Not to be creepy just woundering :) UPDATE SOON
Massacrerose chapter 20 . 9/10/2012
i hope you continue this soon it has been an extremely long time and personally i am still interested
StayGold4ever chapter 20 . 6/3/2012
Yayy I'm so glad your not abondoning it, I love it, it's really good!
Squishy Pencil chapter 14 . 5/23/2012
Can you continue "fixing" this please. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! PLEASE PLEase Please please.
Nightlock22137 chapter 19 . 10/9/2011
please update soon ! i really wanna know whats gonna happen ! this is so good .
Fuzzball457 chapter 19 . 7/11/2011
Hey, I'm really enjoying this and I really hope you continue it sometime! It's really good! I wouldn't mind if you hurt Pony more, but personally I'm not a huge fan of hurt Johnny (I love the protective streak you brought out in him) Please please update!
Phoenixx Rising chapter 19 . 6/13/2011
Please don't abandon this story! I really want to know how it ends!
jalalthepaw chapter 19 . 12/19/2010
screw it all you had better update this story soon.
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 10/8/2010