Reviews for Harry Potter: The 'Boy' Who Lived
Oooh a slytherin that one if I ever seen one mark my words... pure brilliance this story you must update
shirokonyan chapter 1 . 3/28
I want to see the sequell!
Fayanora chapter 12 . 3/9
I love it! More!
Fayanora chapter 10 . 3/9
LOL at Ron's reaction!
Fayanora chapter 5 . 3/7
Transgender woman here. Speaking from experience, people thinking someone is a boy and years later finding out they're a girl tends to go badly for the person they were mistaken about, up to and including murder. Keeping up the ruse could get Hallie killed.
Monster King chapter 12 . 2/8
Great story I really liked it a lot good job writing the story.
heffronma5 chapter 12 . 1/14
Excellent! Looking forward to reading the COMPLETE 2nd year story NOT the On Hiatus currently available.

Please finish it soon

-MARK A HEFFRON
A fan of your work chapter 12 . 10/13/2017
This was awesome i seriously hope you will do all the books 3
sondrex76 chapter 2 . 2/19/2017
Well this fanfic is interesting.
(in a good way)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
AWESOME.
lunabane chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
1: gotta love that cat
2: nice character development
3:...this is just plain awesome!
Sue chapter 7 . 6/12/2016
Pardon me, but when pupils DILATE they get BIGGER. They get SMALLER when they CONTRACT.
Hikari.Kuro1994 chapter 6 . 4/22/2016
Have you taken into account that a girl would have to sleep shower and get dressed around boys. It would be very damaging
gr8rockstarrox chapter 12 . 10/22/2015
It was so much fun reading this. And I can't wait to start the second story, though it's on hiatus. Where are you? Why have you disappeared? Please do come back! Your story carries so much promise. I'll be your beta, if you need one. Please do come back!
Balthanon chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
Wizards aren't known for their common sense, but it does seem like the easier route would be giving Hallie a different last name and hiding her scar.