Reviews for Harry Potter: The 'Boy' Who Lived
lunabane chapter 7 . 7/20
1: gotta love that cat
2: nice character development
3:...this is just plain awesome!
Sue chapter 7 . 6/12
Pardon me, but when pupils DILATE they get BIGGER. They get SMALLER when they CONTRACT.
Hikari.Kuro1994 chapter 6 . 4/22
Have you taken into account that a girl would have to sleep shower and get dressed around boys. It would be very damaging
gr8rockstarrox chapter 12 . 10/22/2015
It was so much fun reading this. And I can't wait to start the second story, though it's on hiatus. Where are you? Why have you disappeared? Please do come back! Your story carries so much promise. I'll be your beta, if you need one. Please do come back!
Balthanon chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
Wizards aren't known for their common sense, but it does seem like the easier route would be giving Hallie a different last name and hiding her scar.
Annie chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
Gah! Hermione is such a screeching, nagging shrew. Not endearing personality traits, that's for sure. You've captured her perfectly.
puss chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
Prof Snape illegitimate child?
that's not true, right? RIGHT?!

I almost believe that. almost.
humanly human chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
the way you portray Draco is interesting. I never saw him as a cunning Slytherin before, because he is childishly cruel but no tact at all...
well, this Draco is clearly different in the head. even if his actions haven't yet proven to be Slytherin enough.
flairina chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
Well, this was interesting. More of a set up for something more, really, since not much changed for first year due to the disguise, but I'm sure bigger changes are in store later down the lines. I'll not that Draco's POV chapter was interesting, and I'm intrigued to read the sequel, so I'd consider this a job well done, even if a couple things could have been rephrased or happened a little differently. Very nice!
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
Oh wow
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
evergreen chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
Yes yes yes a million times yes