Reviews for Knowing
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Good job, getting inside her head. .
Oku Moku chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Very cute.

I think the way Sango and Miroku interacted was just perfect, and the reason why was sad, though very fitting.

Keep up the work.

Signed,

Oku-San the Monk
MariKris chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
*claps hands* bravo! This was cute...really cute. Okay it was a heartjerker, real nice i loved it! Woot! Keep writing them one-shotters!
Galux chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
I really like this...
sakicupsho chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
yay! i dont think sango cryed enough...she needs 2 cry 4 a long time...u no?...love it!
Starzki chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
One-shots are always fun. You get to experiment on your favorite characters and then keep the reactions that you like for the longer fics. That's what I do anyway.

The mood was really nice in this one. Sad but there was a caring all the way through.

I almost missed Sango hitting Miroku, though. I had to reread that part because I had sailed right by it.

But a good little one-shot overall.
blusorami chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
o.O It's a really good one shot, very interesting... -sighs and wishes she could write like you- I gtg 4 now though so... -hugs and kisses- LUVS YA! -blu
Melitza chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Ah, thank you for giving me a story to review to make my rather bad day seem much better!

I think you might have accidentally slipped into first POV in the middle ("we all knew") - or at least, I think it was accidental... Then again, I'm a little fuzzy right now...

You definitely stayed true to the characters though; I think Sango's choice to be the one to do it and her reaction were totally realistic - and I think our favorite monk would totally see to it that she mourned.

Anywho, excellent writing as usual!