Reviews for Curiosity of A Vampire
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Very interesting perspective on vlad
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
hmmm? it makes me wonder what you actually ment be that last line, as I have just interpreted it in at least 3 different ways. anyway, nice story. I always love it when people mention historical info/fact.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This is fantastic!

Thanks for writing.
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Oh my, this was beautifully done. ] I loved the color and depth here, Alucard and Seras are portrayed so wonderfully! Keep up the good writing ]
ShadowAmunet chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
This was interesting. I don't know how accurate it was, but it makes a hell of a lot of sense.
crusnik O2 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Wow, that was awesome! I loved it! *random drool* ... its like 1:12 AM and I've been up since 6 AM yesterday... *yawns* Im so tierd, but still, I didnt want to stop reading this story, it was amazing... I'm thinking that I should finish the manga before I read to many stories cause I've read alot of spoilers and ruined it for me practacly, damn im tierd... *yawns* I guess I'll be going now, nighty night... *falls asleep*

crusnik
silverXphoenix chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
This was cool...the ending for this chapter was so sad. I'm curious to know what may happen next, is it possible to write another chapter...please!
policegirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Very well written, you're a great narrator.
eli chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Very nice, I liked it a lot! ) I hope u'll continue this fic because it has the makings of following chapters. Keep it up!
Seiryuu-san chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Wow, that was a good fic. I really enjoyed this chapter. Keep up the good work.
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
A very good story and an interesting history lesson I actually enjoyed, suprise, suprise! lol! Great story update soon!
Alucard's Bane chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
update...now...
tipper chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
I liked it you may keep going for I look forward to your next chapter.
HOLYSHIT-its-me chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
I loved it. A wonderful start. For some reason this chapter almost made me cry. Best wishes.
Atsuki-hime chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
_ I loved this. Alucard is Dracula. *sarcastically* Who would've guessed? Heh. Anyway, I'm not good at reviews, so I'm sorry if this sucks. I'd like to see more, but I'm assuming this is a one-shot. Very interesting and amusing. Great work! Ja ne!

- Katsumi-chan