Reviews for The Case of the Pilfered Publication
gravewriter71 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
ROFLMAO!

This is dippy-wonderful. I always knew his thoughts would be this manic!
animationiscool chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This was a great story and I really enjoyed it.
Maxine Pegasus J.Crawford XIII chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I loved this. Very funny and Gadget-like.
BlossomingGDfreak chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Can I say that this is BRILLIANT? As I was reading this, I heard Gadget's voice speaking in my head. It cracked me up because it sounded so natural. I think the Inspector should be handed more cases like this and leave the real detective work to his eleven year old neice. lol.
Engineer Jess chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
This was a great little fic! _ Laughed throughout the story. Gadget's melodramatic naivety just brings such a unique humoristic atmosphere.

Good job on this writing!
JerseyGirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
LOL! Easy to reed, no grammar problems I can see, and it's funny. Need I say more?
Amethyst M chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Funny & well written.
Astrobot7000 chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
EXACTLY what Gadget would do! VERY FUNNY! Write more!
Kimbo chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
*snorts milk up her nose* OMG! Too funny! *coughs* That is sooo Inspector gadget! Great first person writing, I really enjoyed it. Please, I would love to see more!

*idle thoughts about aquiring a crowbar of her own*
Syera chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
Great stuff! Very funny! After reading it myself I had to read it to my sister. (Not that she can't read, but it was so good I just had to read it aloud.)
ChichiX chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
That story was genius! I could just imagine Inspector Gadget saying every word! You are an awesome writer! That was hilarious. especially the ending. _ Bwahahahahahahahaha! Inspector Gadget gave him a crowbar. *anime grin*
Smegit chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
This fic is totally awesome! It was hilarious and your portrayal of Inspector Gadget was utter perfection. This fic is truly a gem. Good work!
Critic-san chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
You have a skillful grasp of Gadget's character as well as admirable writing ability. Very impressive! I most certainly look forward to your next fic.
LuckyLadybug66 chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Was the show really like this? Forgive me, I've never seen it. But this is HYSTERICAL! Luv it, luv it! :)
Mina Rose chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
Great story! I loved the funny plot! Keep up the good work!