Reviews for The Prophesy
don't chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Ever write again until you get some experience
Yemi Hikari chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
A character not fitting nicely into a storyline isn't justification to character bash said character. In fact, it is not the job of the fanfic writer to make the characters fit their storyline, but to make their storyline fit the characters. The fact a story is fictional also doesn't justify the writer doing what ever they want as there is such a thing in writing as willing suspense of disbelief. I'm not saying that it is impossible for Ginny and Draco to be paired together, but it is impossible with how this particular writer goes about it. The writer doesn't even try to make things believable for their readers.

In fact... the writer wants us readers to believe that this is an issue of Ginny being fed up with good and evil, but this really isn't the case. This is a case of a teenager thinking she is better then everyone else and acting like a spoiled brat. What's really scary about this fic is the fact she has things handed to her that she wouldn't be allowed to have handed to and the way she treats people is... I really hate saying this... disgusting.

One of the things she has handed to her is a prophesy. Despite the fact there was no time to look for a prophesy for herself let alone read said prophesy she finds herself able to find one that says that she has special powers. On top of this she decided to do what the prophesy says despite the fact it is forcing her to radically change her moral compass. Dumbledore made it clear in the books that it is a persons choice whether to follow the prophesy or not. Which by the way... we conveniently don't get to hear, so we can't judge whether it is a legit prophesy or not.

This isn't a case of her being tired of good and evil, or her wanting to follow her own path either. If she wanted to follow her own path she wouldn't need some dumb prophesy to dictate how she acts or who she hangs out with. This is her choosing to act with no moral compass. Under normal circumstances people wouldn't be able to get away with not acting with a moral compass, but Ginny is allowed to get away with some highly attrocious behavior she wouldn't realistically be allowed to get away from.

Then there is the fact she is allowed to be resorted. Let me make it clear that the sorting hat does not make mistakes and Dumbledore would thus not allow a resorting. Yes... Ginny makes the claim that she is no longer comfortable in her own house, but Dumbledore wouldn't have taken her word for it. He would have pressed her on the matter and have found out that the reason she no longer felt comfortable was because she had been a down right bully to her own house mates.

On top of this Ginny is allowed to skip a grade. Why? Because she got all O's on her owls. The owls only test through fifth year curriculum so getting all O's is in no way an indicator that a student should skip a grade they haven't taken any studies in. Ginny though is apparently smart enough to do so, no testing done and then she goes and usurps the role of Hermione Granger who is supposed to be the smartest witch for her age. Not Ginny... Hermione. She also recieves unfair favortism from Snape in the potions class and she is made good by having Hermione make a mistake where she would not. On top of this Goyal of all people does better then Ron.

Then there is the fact Ginny is not at all punished for her fowl behavior. Her behavior is to the point her mother should be sending her a howler. She libels Harry in front of everyone and accuses him of being “a horrible, small, selfish prat” when she is the one who is “a horrible, small, selfish prat”. And yes... I'm right on libeling Harry because the two weren't dating at all before that point so she can't possibly know that. And then there is her raciest marks as well as superiority complex. She whines about how nobody understands her but the Slytherins, when that is far from true. She also whines about Harry not giving her the time of day despite being in a different year.

She needs to grow up, she needs detention and she needs her mother to tan her hide.

Oh... and if she's acting this way she is not mature enough to be dating either.
ware the fey chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
hey are you still writing this story please tell me you are because I love the story. if you don't already have a beta i could do it if you want.
Writerofdarkness6 chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
I'll beta if you update. E-maill i _ heart _rock 22 at yahoo . com
ByronElizabeth chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
ok anne here u no ur betta well i think i am ur betta NE wayz plz keep righting
ByronElizabeth chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
hey umm ill betta umm i love ur story its cool and yer btw my name is anne so yes well bye ohh my email is if u wanna wat eva ohh well

soz i rarely right these things and dont no wat to say well bye
DorkyColaGeek730 chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
OMG HI GRACE! (It's Sara from history class, lol) YAY I finally found the paper with your story and ID on it, heh ... I cleaned my room the other day lol. YAY FOR HARRY POTTER ... but OMG! Draco/Ginny? Ginny is evil? GAH! HPGWOTP ... heh, j/k. I love how Dumbledore was like "Dude, whatever floats your boat, man!" Ahah ... and I have to say, the Weasel and the Ferret? CUTE. :) :)
Pussykat 8 chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
oh i love it such love in the air for potter (not) you shall go on my author alert list!
Eve Granger chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
Awesome job! I liked it a lot and I also liked the spacing!lol Well I cant wait till you post again! When do the characters get together?

BlueBerriRain chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
hi whats up? i am really likin your story...i love the relation ship between teacher and student...i have had only one teacher i can tell everything to and it was a fun one. well hope you update soon!
Geek-style chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Yah...finnally sombody who made Ginny turn and not Draco. Ive been looking for one of these. Very nice. But dont overdo her evilness, just imagine a miny Draco (Shudders at the thought) But yah, I really like this. Keep it up!
Eve Granger chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Hey I liked it but you need to space out your paragraphs, and when people speak. It was good just needs a little work. AWESOME JOB!

Braids21 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
GRACIE! *glomps*

Read most of this is class today... hehe
nerva chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
hey i loved your story can't wait for you to update i love these ginny is the bad girl types of stories but there isn't that many written keep up the good work!

Nev x