Reviews for Finding Raine
Silverchild of the winds chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
I noticed while playing the game that at timee, lloyd was on a maturity level closer to Raine's than to Collete's. The time when she first got her wings is the only one i remember though, my gamecube blew up last year.
Stormy-Summer chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
I've never really liked the Lloyd/Raine pairing, I generally prefer Lloyd/Sheena. Even so, I was really impressed with your story-you did a really good job portraying Raine and it was well written to boot (she's my second favorite character, which is why I read your story). I just thought I'd let you know! Good job!
LittleLinor chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
Hehe, good inventiveness on Raine's past,a nd it makes sense too, so well done
Symphony.In.The.Abyss chapter 5 . 12/13/2006
amazing...i love it! i think u inspired me to write a loyd x raine...lol good job!
krizzlybear chapter 5 . 8/24/2006
some good stuff. it's raw, so it still has a bit of looking over to do. kinda rushed, but it did the job of keeping the reader's attention, which is particularly easy by default, since most of the readership are fanboys/girls
Acclivity chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
-Smiles- I liked it! It was good.
Spoonz chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
"...a sudden image of the ocean suddenly came..."

That was a redundant sentence. Sorry, but it was. I'm very sensitive to such things.

Apart from that one little tiny fluency error, it's really great. I've recently become a fan of Raine, so I read all the stories about her I can, as long as it isn't Kraine. ARGH, KRAINE! DIE! -flogs a few Kraine stories- Um... I just don't... read those... Oo;
Zweel chapter 5 . 6/3/2005
I thought this was simply a beautiful Piece. the ending did seem a little rushed but( and I ment no offence. I loved the story. You have talent, i'm impressed. 9 out of 10.
Crazed Inventor Lucca chapter 5 . 5/26/2005
you could probably continue this but under a differentstory line. now that they kinda know how they fell about each other you should see how far it can go...just a suggestion.
Alouete chapter 5 . 5/11/2005
I hope you don't mind this criticism, not that I don't like the sweet ending by the way, but the ending is quite too squick for my liking. You could've improve it by adding a small chapter on what Raine thought about, it would help a lot, well, at least I think so. But neverless, I enjoyed reading this story very much, and hope that you will write another RaineXLloyd fic soon.
Electric Eclectic chapter 5 . 5/8/2005
Oh wow!

I loved it!

Write a sequel!

5 out of 5!

I have a pic for ya!

E-mail me!
dark drow chapter 5 . 5/8/2005
"wipes eyes with klenex" truly thank you for the increadable story. ending short:nah. sweet:of course. worth it: you better believe it! ill look forward to your future works again thank you
Sheepoman chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
The weirdest paring I can think of is GenisxRegal maybe ill add that to my story, anyway, great story
DeadEdBoy chapter 5 . 5/8/2005
Yay! Chalk up another great story. On a side note-the chapter bar says "Asgard to Lacy Umacy". Anyways, I hope you continue writing these awesome stories, and I can't wait for your Lloyd/Presea chaptered story and your Lloyd/Raine oneshot. If these have been scrapped, I found these under your "Stories Coming Soon" bar. By the way, have I said this was an awesome story?
Adaniel Soloneldi chapter 5 . 5/8/2005
*starry eyes* That was such a cute ending! It moved a bit fast, but was sweet anyway. I really enjoyed this story. You're a great author, keep up the good work!