Reviews for Slayers Bred
XStylus chapter 33 . 4/9/2010
Just got done reading all three volumes. An oldie, but a goodie. I remember reading parts of it back in the FFML days. I enjoyed reading it, and I thank you for writing it. :)
Dragon26 chapter 33 . 9/23/2002
A very very very kewl story, that everyone should read.
Adyen chapter 33 . 5/28/2002
Hmm... I've just read all three series in your story, and I have to say that I'm impressed. The new characters and plots fit in perfectly, and the ending was quite... intresting.

Maybe I'll borrow the idea just for a oneshot later. It'll be fun! _
Angel WingZ chapter 33 . 12/3/2001
I read your story about 2 years ago on a Slayers Website but it was incompleted then. I lost the website addy and have been looking for your fanfic since then...Happy to see that it's finally completed after 2 years of searching :)
Yami-chan chapter 33 . 7/16/2001
Oh, wow. I loved this story. In fact, I loved the whole Kitsune Lina trilogy. This was all written so wonderfully, and I think you had a bunch of great ideas.
Exceptance is the key chapter 2 . 7/3/2001
I love this plot line it is soo good!
Exceptance is the key chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
This one is great but a little odd oh well I still love it!
Platinum Man chapter 33 . 4/23/2001
this is an awsome fanfic i truly enjoyed it i would love if u wrote another one of how the past charecters fell in place.
Makurayami Dana chapter 32 . 4/16/2001
hehehe this is one of the best fan fic's i have ever read! it is very cool! though i really would have like to see Xelloss come back but i guess that's one of the open ends you left Ne? love all your work keep it up

bai bai
Itniraan chapter 33 . 3/21/2001
That Was A Really Great Syory!
BGlanders chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
When it comes to the spirit of Slayers, this trilogy has it all. Humor, slight (but not too much) romance, drama, more humor, tragedy, good use of plot devices, and still more humor. Even though these three stories are massive, they had that underlying feel of every great Slayers tale that has graced film. The characterization was superb, both for the characters we already know and for the ones you've managed to bring to life. Even your incredibly unlikely pairing of Lina and Xellos was done believably, something that is RARELY accomplished. My only gripes are that 1, your grammer needs some work. When you get going (espically with dialouge) you tend to lose your focus. It gets a little hard to follow when you don't know who is talking! ; Secondly, these chapters are just too short! More needed to be shown! More needed...needs to be told! I know that a writer reaches a certain point in their mind when they feel a story should stop, and that most times no amount of prodding can reverse this decision, but in this case... honest to God, if you put out 50 more chapters, or even 100, I guarantee that I would be up every night reading them. You have a gift for telling a story, and that gift truly shines in this trilogy. Bravo.