Reviews for Daydream
moonlitsentences chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
so cute omg. And Harry? he probably reviewed anonymously!
Vasthi chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I read this long ago, it's been in my favourites for years, and now that I reread it I still find it so funny !
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
what do you mean there is no such thing as harry potter *starts folding her arms and gets into a big strop* 'wahh' *cries very loud* 'your lying, you just written about it. it is real'

(as you see, i am slightly crazy... 'hehe' ... thios story makes me :D everyone can relate to it. :D :D)
flourelle chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
whoa! omg she thought she was 11? that's harsh!
The Singer in White chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Ha ha, nice
LovesReading2 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
That was really good... so very funny and truthful, just like so many young girls I am sure.

sam
Dr. Piglet chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
The most refreshing fanfiction I've read so far. Hilarious and original! It's something that every young girl can relate to and done in pure Ginny Weasley fashion.

Readers have gotta love the beginning: "sitting in a chair in the Gryffindor common room...no, at an empty table in The Leaky Cauldron, sipping pumpkin juice. For no particular reason, she was wearing beautiful blue robes that were enchanted to sparkle - wait, they were silver - and her hair was curled to perfection."
Harry Potter chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I would so have done that! If I knew Ginny liked me then. SIGH! But now I have to go be a hero and kill Voldemort, so bye!
RSegovia chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Nice fic! Wish there was a little bit of Tom in there... And why is Neville listed as a character in this?
Cactus Wren chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
A charming insight into how an eleven-year-old's crush plays out in her own mind. Lovely, sweet and funny at once, and the sudden "thud" of the ending is very nicely handled.
Resentment chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Aw. That was so cute.
oxLadyGxo chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
that was very confusing... but entertaining and funny. very cute!
Issyk1989 chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Loved the Story. :D
houdinishideaway chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Aw. This one was sweet too. Great job.
tryin2BeGood chapter 1 . 9/6/2003