Reviews for Summer Holidays
The Silverclaimer chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I enjoyed this one...I just couldn't really imagine how Tezuka-sama enjoyed doing such stuff with Inui...

Another hit!
nook-nook chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
*laughing till i cry* that was an awesome twist at the end
Ichi89 chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
AW! Poor Inui! I love the InuiTezuka pairing and that made me sad. But it was still REALLY good!
shysakano chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Excellent characterizations of the cast, and the American Pie webcam twist was deftly done. Good work.
LW chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Really interesting, I burst out laughing at the end. Also interesting because there's not a lot of uke!Tezuka out there. Great surprising take on what I consider a crack pairing. Oh course Fuji would be behind it!
ariark chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Woah that's totally weird yo.. but hell it was a good reading..i love something thats totally new... hopefully u will write more on Tezuka and Inui fic...
tezuka eiri chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
This fic is just totally weird.

It is so unlike all the characters. I guess data does lie sometimes.

I wonder if you were to continue it with another story what other weird cuple combinations can you come up with.

I must say that it is well written.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
At first I was thinking, "oh no, what about fuji!" but the ending was fabulous - despite the ooc of tezuka's stoicness (which seemed incredibly absent, and i must simply resort to fuji's being able to do wonderful things that could change anyone's character...D ) I'd love to see you do more work like this, or some GP, tez/fuji stuff.
Aeis too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Hello~ Just wanted to say that this was certainly interesting and lovely to read. I don't know, but you're probably the first person who has let me believe that Tezuka/Inui has some possibility. And the webcam at the end was a nice touch. Fuji has that capacity. _

Tezuka struck me as a little OOC in the middle, but the explanation at the end made everything work out.

You do NOT suck. :) I really really like your writing, so please do write more!
Tezukafan chapter 1 . 3/7/2005