Reviews for The Power Known Not
Reader chapter 12 . 8/20
Luv your story
Apparently, you whereby actually sorry - 3 years and no update or hiatus notice. There are people who enjoy your writing, most consider it rude to abandon them.
animal lover13 chapter 23 . 1/29
I love what you have written so far. I know it's been a while since you last updated, but I hope you're able to soon.

Keep writing
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Love Harry Potter stories with Vampires!

Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
that woman that stepped out of the air reminds me of angela from the inheritance cycle... don't know why though
CBB chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Crap, by any other name, would be just as sucky.
BookFreak976 chapter 19 . 1/7/2015
EEEKK! You made so many references to Tamora Pierce's books! I love those series! The first one I caught was the Oti's books, and I wasn't sure completely if I remembered it right because I last read that series three years ago, but the second time I was positive! This makes me so happy. I always get excited when an author in one of my fandoms makes a reference or writes for another because its so awesome! Anyway, sorry for all the !s, I was just really excited.

Totally love the story, btw.
rowenasheir chapter 23 . 9/25/2014
Great so far. Please do finish it soon!
icecatfire chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
i love you, *huggles you then tackles Sirius*
Happy Camper27 chapter 19 . 5/23/2014
Great chapter! Are the Daine, Numair and Mithros you mention from Tamora Pierce's Immortal's Quartet?
Happy
Happy Camper27 chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
Really, really like this so far! And is Hhermione talking about Morwen from The Enchanted Forest Chronicles? Because that's the only series I can think of that uses powdered chicken teeth for enchanted sleeves...of course, that begs the question of how Hermione reached the Enchanted Forest, and if she's met Morwen, if's she's met Mendanbar, Cimorene, Daystar, Kazul, Telemain and all the rest...
Anyway, please continue writing this wonderful piece of literature!
Happy
Omega to Alpha chapter 21 . 5/6/2014
This was really good, but then you took Harry away from hogwarts and invented gods.
misherukuro chapter 23 . 2/21/2014
You have my eternal gratitude for writing a HP Vamp fic and yet making references to three of my all time favorite book series and one of my favorite movies, your x-crossover sprinklings are done with the perfect flare as not to require familiarity to those who don't know anything but HP and yet to add sooo much extra squee and love to this tale for those who do. *bows deeply*
Shadow Dragon3221 chapter 23 . 1/11/2014
Great story, when is the next update? Have a good weekend and please update soon. This is an amazing story and very fun to read. What is going to happen between Harry and his mystery woman? Any kind of pairing for our new vamp? Thanks and hope to be able to read a new chapter soon.
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
Wow! I totally understood that Deep Wizardry reference! *dances around with pride* YAY ME!