Reviews for Sarah's Letters
MaileS chapter 15 . 12/31/2010
Are you going to update you stories?
TheGoddessPixie chapter 15 . 5/19/2010
Its been 5 years and I am still waiting.
nancy chapter 13 . 7/26/2007
great storie, just hope you will finish it. maybe someday
19Chick87 chapter 15 . 6/13/2006
Are you going to finish this story. I like it a lot!
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 15 . 9/16/2005
argh you did it again.. you write these great stories and then it seems like you forget about them..i really like this story.. it's sweet.. it's different.. and it's emotional, yet light at the same time.. i like how the focus of this story is on sarah, harm, and mac.. i've never seen another fanfic that focused on Grams so much, and for that reason alone, I LOVE this story.. please update when you get a chance. I'd love to see where you take this :o)
chawkchic chapter 15 . 5/12/2005
I do so love your writing. I definitely want to see more of this story. PRETTY PLEASE!
starryeyes10 chapter 15 . 4/25/2005
great story.
LiseGirardi chapter 15 . 4/25/2005
So sweet! Good job. Update ASAP!
jtbwriter chapter 15 . 4/24/2005
That is so cute-I can see Harm racing around yelling that he loves Mac.

Sergei's crack is priceless, and Mac's reaction to Harm's watching over her is so sweet-she's got to get used to it!

Thanks for a great update-now what?:)
BrittanyLS chapter 15 . 4/24/2005
The romance between them is so beautiful! I hope they admit their feelings on the finale next week. Based on the preview, we know Harm does!
Peggy chapter 15 . 4/24/2005
Sorry - I never really thought abut the fact an author has no clue if people are reading unless the readers write! I've been happily reading your story since I found it yesterday - 4/23/05. Please do continue! I love to imagine background and family for our hero Harm!
martini crazy chapter 15 . 4/24/2005
and we will wait for it and review it when it comes and i hope soon i am not that patience ;)
aserene chapter 15 . 4/24/2005
aww I love it! Update soon!
Bedazzle Me chapter 15 . 4/24/2005
LOL, that is so sweet! Great chapter.
snugglebug chapter 15 . 4/23/2005