Reviews for Searching for Jane
coraluna chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
there goes my heart and soul
Kayla chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
In less than 5000 words you had me sobbing. Hermione, dead? What? But, it was so perfect, so right. How else could this have possibly ended? Beautiful.
Archiewinner chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Why so insistent on killing off Hermione?
I loved it! But... gosh.
So many depressing one-shots... must read them all...
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Lovely. Haunting end.
sonea91 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Oh Christ! You definetely have a talent for writing horribly depressing story. It was very beautiful all the same, and I very much enjoyed reading it)
yay chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Fairly sure I've already reviewed for this, but just wanted to reemphasize it's awesomness.
FaeBreeze chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This is awful and wonderful and the same time. Awful in that it makes me want to cry. But it's just so wonderfully written!
glacialheat chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
it's beautiful, sad - poetic.
catacataca chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
You make me cry... and make me feel like my heart's heavy. I love your sad stories - they're bittersweet and with simple words you stir feelings. Very, very, very nice~
MyGuiltyPleasures chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I liked the way that you looked at Hermione's grief in this story. I will just pretend the last few sentences don't exist though because I always get very depressed when I read that Hermione has died.
alizaleven chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Oh my gosh! You've made me cry... and I'm standing here at a library computer... That was so wonderful, and the ending was so sad, but it fit in together so well with what you wrote. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Biel chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I just wanted you to know that this brought me to tears. It's so sad and moving and beautifully-written. You make the characters so real that I find myself thinking of Hermione's mom and grieving for her.
Sienna03 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
This fic was recommended by a friend and I must say I'm very impressed. The characterizations were completely believable and the ending was a real ace. Perfect.
Bookworm Chica chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
That was amazing, and beautiful, and..I don't know what I was expecting, I'm not that much into one shots usually, but this was definitely worth the read. It was beautiful and heartbreaking. I swear, I almost cried.
sanchezkm chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
This was absolutely beautiful, it really touched me. Definitely going on my favourites list. Thank you for writing it!