Reviews for In the Beginning
Mononoke2012 chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
I liked it! . Update please .
DreamBigandBeUnique chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
I know you havent updated in awhile but this story is really good and i like it so yeah c:
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Aw! Gosh, this was awesome! U Rock on!

Gosh, poor Dodge! Parents dying (don't really understand why Ben couldn't take care of him, but oh well), running away, thinking stealing's just a game (and, darn, is he good at it!)... Gosh, so harsh! I love your characterization of them, though! Absolutely gorgeous! U Can't wait for the next chapter, and I'm definitely reading your other one!

I actually have three Oliver Twist stories (soon to be more), and I was wondering if you'd read them? Thanks so much! (Be warned: before chapter 4 of one of them ('Repentant'), I didn't know the proper grammar-dialogue rules, so if there are mistakes before then (and there are-I've been meaning to fix those, and I might before you read it), I apologize. lol.) *U*
jay chapter 3 . 12/25/2006
Hello! I'm sure you think it's weird to get a review for a fic you haven't updated in over a year, but what can I say? I've just gotten into a huge Oliver binge and I've been watching the musical and recent movie nonstop. So, I decided to look up fics and I find yours. It's very good if you don't mind my saying. It could be really good if you finished it or at least didn't leave it as open-ended. I'm not demanding you write more or anything, just telling you what you've got is good. Wow... I wrote a lot. Sorry~
I love music chapter 3 . 10/27/2006
I only just got round to reading this, your first story about the Dodger. You write really well, it was compulsive reading. It was so touching when Jack picked up his father's hat "four sizes too big" as he left the family home. :)
the artful fox chapter 3 . 8/20/2006
Its a good fic! I am sure thats how it was dodger become a member of Fagins gang. Looking forward to more!
SilentMorning'sVoice chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
Oh this story is so terrible ;) nope I'm only kidding, this is story is so AMAZING! it was so sad how his parent died, and I nearly cried. I love how he is so talented, and that they all seemed astonished by his success.

Keep writing, I look forward to reading the rest.
pickpockets anonymous chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
i hate you! you only have three chapters and you've got twenty-frickin-three reviews! you make me sick.
Cowpie Surprise chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
*Begins to strangle you* UPDATE! NOW! PLEASE!
Cowpie Surprise chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
This is so cool. I love this story!
Cowpie Surprise chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Hee hee so that's where Dodger got his hat :P

Love this story. Update soon!
jimmy the christmas smurf chapter 3 . 5/27/2005
leave me and my sailor cursing alone. Anyway i really like this one (not that i dont like the other one). im glad to see you can spell "realize" now. i like the watch-stealing part. heh. mister artful. ok i gotta go shove a cookie down dillon's throat (semi-long story) i'll assume you've already started on chapter four.*grin*
MyStIc BlAcK PhOeNix chapter 3 . 5/27/2005
i don't like it, i LOVE it! XD great chapter!