Reviews for Smallville Spider Man: Destiny
Guest chapter 12 . 6/15/2015
DUDE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ; YOUR KILLIN ME HERE MAN
bigfan22 chapter 16 . 2/4/2014
I'm shocked this story doesn't have more reviews. It's really good. I loved how Bruce Wayne made an appearance and bought Oscorp from right under Lex and Lionel. The ending def makes me want to read the sequel. Great writing for a damn good story! Excellent job!
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
great chapter
roudyredd chapter 16 . 7/3/2011
you had me hooked when clark donned the tights. lol lol i'm totally reviewing and adding ur stories to my favs. this turned out really nice. and i'm loving the marvel and DC references. hope to see more of the two put together. have a great time writing and I will have a wonderful time reading. -Redd
AmeliaBaggins chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I really hope you update the series soon!
Engelmohr2004 chapter 10 . 12/12/2009
peter does have the advanced healing factor his spider powers increase his metabolism allowing him to heal like a 100 times faster thena normal human
Imaginarian chapter 16 . 8/11/2009
The End...? Please no! This story is great!
plasmaburn chapter 16 . 5/26/2009
Great story, the dialog fit almost perfectly with the characters
Ten-Faced Paladin chapter 16 . 6/17/2007
Very nice work. I loved it.
Mediancat chapter 16 . 6/19/2006
Very nice integration of everything: The Smallville universe, the larger Marvel Universe (even though it has the Ultimates roaming around), and hints of the larger DC universe as well. (I caught the reference to T. O. Morrow. A somewhat obscure but very nice touch.)
Warrior of winds chapter 2 . 6/9/2006
Hay not bad. Good story.
Harpiebird chapter 16 . 1/4/2006
Well I guess that was a somewhat Peter/Chloe story! I wish there was some. (Personally I'm trying to write at least one, but its pretty hard. LOL)

Anyway; loved it! Great story!

-Stephanie
terraNOVELLA chapter 16 . 10/10/2005
This Story was very cool i approve!
terraNOVELLA chapter 2 . 10/7/2005
PS: Just so you know, i don't mean to be critizing you or anything bur Lex Luthoe and Harry Osborn are not the same age Lex would be like 4 or 3 yaers older than him.
terraNOVELLA chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Hey! i just started reasing this story it seams t be off to a good start i loved SOn Od Jor-El so i decided to read this story too. it should be interesting sice Superman And Spider-Man are my faveriot superheros! Tasha's too! i will tell her about this story i can tell you that! And is'nt it weid how most super heros get their start a teenagers?