Reviews for What Drove Me to Madness
Tortured Soul chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Another one that leaves me speechless! :tear falls down cheek: You, my friend, have a gift.
Zicora chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
Most interesting indeed. That was a most supsenseful ending. (Actually ended up re-reading the story before getting to the ending).

I like the discription of deaths involvement. The nuzzleing thingy. It makes it sound likes it's a cat/dog. Coolies.

I wonder however, what actually put raven into the hospital. I wasn't entirely clear on that.

I do like how there were the flash backs that led up to the present. It's like (duh) telling a story to tell a story. Very neat.

StarJadeNight chapter 6 . 12/5/2005
I thought that was really good! But I just didn't understand the talking parts and thoughts all that well...oh well. It was good, that's all that matters.

Statjadenight :)
GothAmazon chapter 6 . 12/3/2005
Wow!I almost cried *sob*. A little corny, but its o.k. thats a romantic story...-
alena-chan chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
Ah, that was awesome... and Im more than happy to see back... and that with a wonderful chapter.

The last chapter was great and Im glad to see a happy-end... Im just a sucker for happy-endings... yeah, Im that fluffy and cheesy _

I hope to read more from you soon...

Alena
XLife chapter 6 . 11/24/2005
Wow that was unexpected but interesting ending, I wouldn't say "gay" I liked it, and I really loved this story even if it did take a while for you to finish. Oh and no I do not hate you at all, it happens being distracted and all, I can relate actually. lol and if you are interested I have a couple new stories myself (not complete) and I updated my first one too. Well keep up the great work, and I look foward to your next piece. *smiles*
ravenslair chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
Please continue this story. I really want to know what happens next. Thanks...Gerry
Fate no Ito chapter 5 . 5/9/2005
...I'm in elementary! EEP! *hides then comes out* You didn't have an influence on me, so don't worry. I skipped the lemon. Yes! I have learned to make decisions for myself! *wave crashes* I'm pretty much FORCING myself to continue reading because, every time, after a chapter I reviewed on, I just STOP. Okay? I just stop losing interest so your story is one of the lucky ones that made it onto my 'Force-Self-To-Read' list. I wish I could make a slightly longer review but Nightwolf a.k.a. Kathleen is waking up and she'll be wanting some sugar soon. Geez...bye!
Fate no Ito chapter 3 . 5/9/2005
*big sympathetic smile* FINALLY! NIGHTWOLF IS OFF DA COM! *cough* anyway, come on, we all have our off days! And that Real Titans Fan is truly a jerk. Now that I think about it, I don't know what a flame feels like *thoughtful* I don't mean to brag but i've never had one...

*coughs again* Your story is good, even though half of the story's flashback. Meh. I just re-vamped myself into the world of Teen Titans after leaving it thanks to goddamn season 1 reruns. I don't mind but replaying 'Sum of his Parts', 'Masks' and 'Divide and Conquer' can REALLY get to ya
Darkness chapter 5 . 4/30/2005
Not bad. Not bad at all. Please, continue! I shall be looking forward to the next chapter and the next, and the next, and the next...

Raven: She gets it, so shut up.

Darkness: 0_o;; Yes ma'am.

TTgirl182 chapter 5 . 4/2/2005
on one part you said Raven was beginning to walk out the door Raven spit out his toothpaste and said...
TTgirl182 chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
good...so far
YoukaiTenshi chapter 5 . 3/29/2005
PLZ MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER
alena-chan chapter 5 . 3/23/2005
Hey!

Ok, I am finally able to review for your awesome story.

I wanted to do it for such a long time but I never had the time to. But now that the Easter holidays had arrived I was able to read your fanatastic story and I really, really liked it.

I especially liked the chapter with the carnaval. I love carnavals and especially the feris wheel.

(That remined me to go to the carnaval here in my hometown.)

But what really delighted me about your story is the way it is written: I love the way you let Raven explain why she tried (I hope she wont die. Please dont make her die!) to kill herself.

Oh, and I love the speech Robin gave Raven to tell her that he loves her. It was really sweet and nice.

So basically I am trying to tell you how wonderful your story is and that you should update soon so that I can know how this story will end.

(Hopefully with a Happy End. You know I am a sucker for Happy Ends).

That was a long review. I think the longest I ever wrote.

Alena

P.S Just try to ignor the many spelling and grammar mistakes I probably made. :)
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 5 . 3/18/2005
Aw! That was just a heart-breaking chapter! Did she ever get to tell Robin that she loves him too? OH! I NEED MORE! UDPATE ASAP!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »