Reviews for Wolf of the Past
thakidisbac chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
it has been a while since i watched RK and Saito is an interesting character. i do hope you continue this story
SheWolfMedjai chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Aw this is so sweet! Please conitinue!
fic reader2 chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
Thanks for sharing this story with us. I am interested to see where things go from here. I was glad to read on your profile page that you intend to add more to it, eventually.
Ruroni angel chapter 7 . 8/17/2007
Your story is wonderful and drew me right in, please keep up dating
Peter K chapter 7 . 12/6/2006
This is a really great story. I hope that you can continue it. Power to those who follow the follower of Aku Soku Zan.
Angeomon chapter 7 . 11/8/2006
OOh! I really love your story. I really like Hajime's character a lot, looking forward to the next chapters. Through the series i didnt get to see much of him (In depth if you know what i mean) but still i really find him very interesting. Please continoue. :)
Jesse A. Harper chapter 7 . 8/8/2006
Sweet! You updated...(hugs Sano)

Sanosuke: What the hell woman?

Hitokiri: Men. I want to knock Sakura's S.O.B. of a father upside the head with a sword... actually to be more specific, I want to introduce her father to the business end of my katana. Oh...have Saito do that if they ever meet!
Demoncat5 chapter 7 . 6/25/2006
I like it. Update please, no rush. I wanna know what happens next.
hatori's-flower chapter 7 . 5/30/2006
aw...saito is being a gentleman...kind of...when do you think you will be able to post the next chapter?
SaitouuRyuuji chapter 7 . 5/16/2006
I'm glad to see that you are working on this fanfic again. I really liked this, but may I make one minor suggestion and please only take this as my opinion and not a flame, I think it would make this chapter a lot better if you didn't have it stop at a place like that where they are under a tree. Now I don't know what you are planning, but (and please only take this as a suggestion and not a command or anything like that, I've had way too many people take my comments the wrong way and get mad at me), I think that would help to tansition into the next chapter you could start off where you left off, with Saitou and Sakura under that tree. I hope that you continue this story, even if i'm the only one to read it, I beg you don't give up on this story. IT'S GREAT!

~Saitouuryuuji~
Yami-Kaitou chapter 7 . 5/16/2006
I'm reading both of the stories you are writing, and i really like them! i hope you'll continue both of them! they are extremely creative and a joy to read! Yami-Kaitou
Lady Light chapter 7 . 5/14/2006
XD I like it a lot! *grins*
Jesse A. Harper chapter 6 . 11/28/2005
Very good_
DarkSilver15 chapter 6 . 4/9/2005
won't it be great to own the original charaters. how cool could that be. at any rate, we can''t. Great story. hope you postt next chapter soon.
potato-sensei chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
I can't wait to find out what happens next! You're really good!