Reviews for Don't want to be lonely
Chiyanaski chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
How cute!

You write so well and makes me feel so warm :)

Yay~

~MithosxGenis 4EVER!~
noi'mafraidnot chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Wow. You've written most of the Sheena/Colette oneshots, but they're all good... Hm... AHA! You possess your chibis to do the writing for you! If you can possess fuffy furry things... THE WORLD WILL END! BARNEY WILL DESTROY US ALL! LOL!
lcspz chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
i think this was a good story but it could have had a bit of action in it and also it could have been longer.
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
And yet the fluffy Queen writes again...you know, something about your little "by the campfire, everything gets warm" style of writing has this sort of "makes me feel GOOD" ability...and you know, it really made me feel good for a moment.

Something about your stories makes me look at the brighter side of life...and the brighter side of my life. I spent the whole of today feeling like today just completely sucked...because I screwed up on all kinds of junk today...but now that I think about it, it wasn't so bad after all...I finally passed a test today that took me 13 tries over two weeks to finish...so yeah...

I can really find something good that happens every single day, if I only look for it...

And something about Colette's personality...it really transfers into the way you write, and what you write about. Made my really crappy day into something bearable...and something I can live past.

Thanks again for the spark of light to brighten my day. Wonderful writing!
Lord Cynic chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Short, sweet, love it. Go Colloyds/Lloyettes (it's possible to put it that way, I suppose)!
Urby chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
I shall now bother you! Botherbotherbotherbother...

Anyway.

Loffly as usual, hope everything gets all patched up so you can write more. (sics her Synns on Sam's uni)

Where did Sam go?

Under your nose!

And around your toes?
lisette chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
That was so cute! you're a really good writer!
ObviousMan chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
l33t m45t3r f0n9: G4H! T3h cut3n355! th3r3 b3 t00 much f1uff! C4n7 br34th3!

¿OM?: Oh... oops. Never introduced the new muse to your works. Sorry. *Drags f0n9 off*

.••.••.••.••.

This was lovely. Fluffy and cute, as I had expected. Wish I could write like this... Good luck on the next one.

¿ObviousMan?
NakigoeMizuKibun chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
I love this one it's really good. I love your Lloyd, Colette and Sheena fluff! :)
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Aw,man I was hoping for more Sheloyd... but oh well it's still good!