Reviews for Psychobabble
97kingdomwolf chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Radon65 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wow, that was creepy. How horrible! Very good job of Ed's emotions and Mustang just trying to deal with the situation... Very dark but well done.
Iczhihal chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Wow. Great ending... Very... Disturbing.
gemiinous chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
wow...this is some scary shit...really scary...

but in a weirdly good
Kitsura E chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
...that was very freaky. I'm still quite confused about what happened with Ed screaming like that, but I think that either Winry committed suicide or Scar killed her hmm. All in all that was a very suspenseful one-shot. Nice job, although the image of a dead Winry hanging from a ceiling is not exactly brightening my day.
Deletedaccountk chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
very tragic.. you had my gut twisting.. x)
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
all i can say is wow...
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008

Very, very moving. And slightly sickening, no offences.

It's good, but... well yeah.

Poor Edward, Poor Winry and for some reason i feel a bit sorry for Mustang since he had to face Edward lose it.

by the way, where's Al, i can hardly see him leaving Edward alone while he's in this state or doesn't he know yet.

Good Job!
nbn chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
HOLY CRAP THAT WAS THE BEST FIC I EVER READ! u have to have a sequel or i will become like ed ]all ya no crazy! please write more i think u could add on!
darkbastet596 chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
well what a coinkidink. i was listening to psychobabble (LOVE THE TITLE!) when i was reading this. all very dark and sad and angsty.
Winry-15 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
thats mest up!
triggerhappy.antagonist chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
*Laughs hysterically*

This is THE perfect fic!

Winry dies AND Edward goes crazy! W00T!

RedMist chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
You must update! I'm going to have to listen to that song. I like Frou Frou. It's sad cause the only song I have for them is Must Be Dreaming. They're a good band and this is a good fic. Update soon.
WaitingWishing chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Poor Edo! I was just about ready to cry. Thumbs up to you for posting this!
Goddess of Yesterday chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
...*sob* that's so sad!Mustang is a *!