Reviews for Did somebody say something about not fading away?
David Fishwick chapter 9 . 5/26/2008
Cool story and I liked the plot. So thanks for writing and you are a good author.
MiaRose 156 chapter 9 . 4/15/2008
Very enjoyable.
Arkeus chapter 8 . 7/24/2007
hum, i wonder...if the goa'uld are demons, how come the tok'ra are semi-good?
Arkeus chapter 7 . 7/24/2007
Hope you kill of Cerephrus, but we'll see :-)

good work so far :-)
Arkeus chapter 6 . 7/24/2007
Yosh, i still am somwhat pissed that Cerephrus was able to block the asgard sensors, but this was pretty good :-)
Arkeus chapter 5 . 7/24/2007
hum..continue the happy dance?

Ouch, baddy cerephrus :/

Hope buffy is an immortal :p

interesting thing so far, too, wonder who is a zar'tac :/
Arkeus chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
hey, goody. Evil!Willow, maybe? quite good so far, at least. Much better written than the first one :-)
Arkeus chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
hehehe, things are ocming up nicely :-)

SG1 FTW!
joss59 chapter 9 . 12/12/2005
ok, so i just got around to reading the sequel now, sorry ive been busy. It was good. Although i must admit that ive never watched highlander or stargate, so i think i may have missed things at times but it was still good in a crazy sort of way! I loved that Faith and Robin got married. It was crazy yet it worked so well! It's definetley different to most BtVS stories out there. I think i've mentioned this before, but i really do love how you write, it's original, which is refreshing.

By the way, i've recentley updated Picking Up the Pieces and will be updating Loss of Innocence tomorrow incase you are interested... ;)

Happy Holidays!
Dnic5 chapter 7 . 8/24/2005
Keep us in suspence why dont you!
Dnic5 chapter 6 . 4/9/2005
You are going to update very soon
General Mac chapter 6 . 4/5/2005
more please
elektralyte chapter 5 . 4/3/2005
Sigh...

I hate it when Buffy dies. Poor Jack. Is it weird to admit that I'm sort of turning into a Jack/Buffy shipper? Anyways, I like the story so far. To be honest, the cast of a thousand aspect is a bit much too read, but I like the way you've managed to combine all three shows mythologies. I hope you update soon.
General Mac chapter 5 . 3/19/2005
yes willow is a goddess but please don't let buffy stay dead