Reviews for Lost and Gained
Matt chapter 28 . 7/24
Sequel! Pls cause this was awesome;)
Matt chapter 28 . 5/5
That was amazing u should make a sequel
Puella Pulchra chapter 28 . 12/5/2012
Nice story

LOVED the ending
Yami-sama42 chapter 28 . 6/17/2009
Ahahaha! Nice ending. XD Great story. I figured that Jazz had gotten Danny's ghost powers super early. I also figured that Jazz being close to Danny made him stay awake. Pure awesomeness.

*kicks the type of font used to write reviews. "Why are you not showing everything I've typed!" Stupd glitchy font...*

Excellent story! Keep it up!
Preemtive Karma chapter 10 . 3/18/2009
"Why is my hair blue?"

Funniest line ever!
Half-Ghost chapter 28 . 10/13/2008
That was simply amazing. I really enjoyed reading it.
KHwhitelion chapter 28 . 5/12/2008
hahahaha! what a great end! this was an awesome story, I really enjoyed reading it! great job!
KHwhitelion chapter 27 . 5/12/2008
awesome! now for teh last chapter!
KHwhitelion chapter 26 . 5/12/2008
yay! danny's back!
KHwhitelion chapter 22 . 5/12/2008
oh wow! this was an aweosme chapter!
inukagome15 chapter 28 . 4/3/2008
You know, I read this WHOLE story on deviantart until I realized that you had probably posted it on fanfiction. Stupid me. :P Oh well, I really like this and GREAT JOB!
KHwhitelion chapter 10 . 3/13/2008
haha! I love the last part with jazz! gonna keep reading!
USSferryboat chapter 28 . 6/8/2007
Wonderful story, and you do fantastic art. I wish I could do that for my stories but my drawing sucks :P I also had this totally cool idea for a 'mastercard' type ad, but I can't draw that either.
Griff Valdez chapter 28 . 5/6/2007
Awsome Story. "You owe me five bucks". awsome :P
Zirra Nova chapter 28 . 11/18/2006
I really want to sque right now.. _ It wouldn't seem appropriate though...ah what the heck. *SQUE!* I love this story. I love it so much that I sat here and finished it in one go, approximatly 3 - 3 1/2 hours. *Big grin...twitch...twitch* Now to go and lose myself by playing Harvest Moon for a good 4 hours. *Bigger grin* Yes I am insane, but.. "I do not suffer from Insanity, I enjoy every moment of it." -Quotes rock...even if you've forgotten where you first saw them. _ "Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!" -Yay! Quotes. _

Back to the review. Like I said I love this story. Danny's defiant little moment was awsome. And I love how Jazz discovered she had Danny's ghostly abilities. Plus, who doesn't like seeing Tucker faint, the bet at the end was precious. _ And I like how they each kept a bit of the other. _ Walker needs to be shot, and poor jazz having to hit on Skulker. O_O Oh if only that was an episode, to see it. _ Well, I'm no longer hyper... *_* _ ...and I should get going...Harvest Moon calls to me...it does I can hear it... O_O . Ja Ne, Zirra