Reviews for Spoils of War
IntraSule chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Wow, I can sense this caring, intimate closeness betwee these two without they're having to be romance. Nice work.
Cymoril Avalon chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I see Abby already found this fic. Unsurprising, given how she adores Rishid. Myself, I'm just pleased to see such an oft-ignored character given his due.

*cries* It's Malik, not Marik.

Poor Jou. What happened?

This definitely could be given a second chapter, or even more, delving into the background and explaining things. How did Jou lost his soul? How did Malik become Pharaoh?

...I like Malik as a Pharaoh.

Please continue this. It has so much potential!
abby-sarajane chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Wow, this is quite good. :: nods:: I had no idea it was Jou until Rishid actually said his name. :: applauds::
Dreadful Virtue chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
...That ... thats just gread! Keep going!
Misura chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
An engaging and intrigueing 'missing scene' that I enjoyed to read very much. In part, of course, because it's about Rishid and he's being a somewhat good person in it. I loved the way you depicted his character in this piece. -
Ankhutenshi chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
This story, habitual of all your writing, is beautiful.
lily22 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Hey, I remember this from KG! I still like it as much as I did then. Especially the "bright and lifeless as jewels".
Tamara Raymond chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
How beautiful! I love how delicate and yet how intense this AU piece is. You've created heart-wrenching emotions in a few simple lines.

Your style is...remarkable. Just exquisite. "As trusting as a flower"; "Stone blocks sealed the domicile into a crypt"; "Sorrowful eyes darkened to onyx"... I want to gather all of your words up and hug them! o_O Yes, I suspect I'm a little weird that way...

And you've really got Rishid's character showing through. (is a Rishid fan) His faith in Malik, despite the circumstances, was perfect. The last three chilling lines were all too telling of that. Wonderful job.
Yami Ferret chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Woah. Taht is...scary.
kaibahugger chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
very veyr good

kudos and snaps congrats!
Red Vixen chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
I like it so far. Is it sort of a bout what would happen if marik had won? I think. I don't know. I liek it though keep going!
Shella chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Damn. This is warped. Firstly, an interesting twist in having Marik win; second, a really cool choice of perspective. I mean ... dude. O.O Bloody cool. 0_o
Yuki KIKI chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Neat. At first I thought it was Malik who had his soul taken away by Yami... Kind of short, but otherwise fairly well written.