Reviews for Flowers for Gaara
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Shoujo manga is great
S chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Ok the brothers high five was funny
Toto Yoshio chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
This story was a great read and I actually found myself laughing at least once every chapter. The part with Kiba hitting on Gaara was hilarious! Haha I was dying!

The way yiu portrayed Gaara and Ino relationship was nice but I have ti admit I can't see Gaara acting that shy but whatever. No big deal. Having him work at thw flower shop was an interesting dynamic since thats how Ino fell in love with him.

Good fic! And i hope you right more with these two soon since you're the one who started the GaaIno movement. Thats right I read the Naruto wiki lol thats how I found this story actually.
Giselle Monroe chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
the whole pig thing was hilarious-you are a great writer, fun and reader friendly-looking forward to your other works-keep writingU,
P.S: THE pill thing was really awesome and a list of things-like the hiccup !
KEEP WRITING;)
CatsLikeWaffles chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
Yes, this is me. Also, I am the guest with the pen name, " Unknown ". I hate the thought of Nagaa fanfictions. Gross! No offense.
hyacinth23 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
this story was pic this first ever story had mad gaaino to be favored by the fans so far congats
bcausee in naruto couples wiki,it is a crack pairing because of this story,gaaino is now known
from the fans!
iceknife24 chapter 12 . 12/6/2013
i LOVED IT
IAmASecretNinja chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
AMGTHATWASSOCUTEEEE IM GONNA DIE TOO. MUCH. FLUFFINESS. HEAVEN I TELL YOU, HEAVEN. BEST. FANFICTION. EVER. /dies/
IAmASecretNinja chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Wow. That was way too cute for me. I think I'm already dead from this x3 This is a VERY late review, but it just makes me so emotional! I cried reading one of the chapters and I barely cry at things like this. This fanfiction is heaven. Although the theme is a very uncommon crack pairing...These chapters are amazing o3o Definitely one of my top favorite fanfictions, very likely my favorite. GaaIno has now raised its place on my Naruto pairings list. But SasoDei always remains number one, hehe
starlightmoonbeam11 chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
No, for the thousandth time: I am not a terrorist. I have papers, see? Lots of papers! I do not want to do anything illegal, and I don't have any vegetables or fruits from Konoha with me. Bahahaa Hilarious!

After reading this, i actually do not mind gaaino. I love ino and Gaara is my favourite manga/anime character of all time, but i've never actually seen them as a couple (i'm a gaahina shipper), but hmm it seem's that if by some crazy reason they ended up together in the manga, i actually would not mind. Anyways although i do not ship sasusaku *shudders*, nuh uh SASUHINA is my OTP I loved your story, it was hilarious ) very funny, yet somewhat realistic portrayal of ino.

Great job ) and do write more )
You-Ruined-My-Analogy chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
Aww! This was really cute!
AegisOfRime chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
Hahaha wow... That was actually really nice :) I usually read books/stories with really advanced grammar and writing styles but this was refreshing! It was easy to read but still, I don't know, readable? XD too many stories I can't read because their grammar mentally hurts me... I loved this story! Though I usually read GaaHina this was a nice change :p
Dead account no longer here chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
I though Gaara was shorter? My like a inch or so? Fuck it! Not like he's topping a boy in this fic! I actually like this couple now. U made it funny.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Lol! Gaara you freaky perv
The Kazekage chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
LMFAFREAKINGO! THIS WAS HALRIOUS! Must readddd more! Ok I promise I'll log in later, I swear!