Reviews for Ready or Not Rrated version
polomare chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
*sighs contentedly* I declare this to be the perfect SMK fic.

Well done!
Papa Roach lover chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
OMG! that was amazing

please update fast or i will kill myself

u dont understand , this is VERY important to me. If this is like a one chapter story, dont let it be, expand the story, i cant go on with life not knowing what happened after that night!

PLEASE!

u r a realy good writer *makes a fist* cant believe u r that good!

thanks a lot :D
sue M chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Just wanted to drop a short note of thanks. I really enjoy reading all of your fan fics but this one so far is my favorite. I think the romance is wonderful. keep up the good work.

Sue M :]
Christy chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Wow, that was just amazing. Great characterization.

I especially loved the fact that you left the end up to our imagination.
Kelz chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Wow. Your an amazing writer. I hope to see a sequal
LeftyLikeLee chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Loved it! So sensual, instead of just sexual. Both Lee and Amanda were so true to character!
Debbie chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
Wonderful expressions of feelings from both characters! Well done!
ChiefPam chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
Very nice! Great exploration of their feelings, in light of their various experiences ... I've been on an SMK kick these last two days and this was just perfect :)
Beth J chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
Merel, that was lovely! I especially like the fact that you left certain things to the imagination. I was surprised and delighted with the ending. Thank you for sharing such an intimate portrait of their feelings for each other.
EAK chapter 1 . 3/19/2001
Wow. Excellent. Your talent of really getting into their minds and saying what they feel is amazing. Your descriptions allow me to enter into the story, like I was really there watching the events unfold. Great job.
DocBevCulver chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
Oh my, that was truly wonderful. I really enjoyed reading the love and tenderness in this story. Excellent story!
Princess Nat chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
Mmmmm, if I were a cat, I'd be purring. Very nice. Thanks for writing.
michelle chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
i just thought u would like to know that if your story takes place in the FALL of 1987- then the series is over. Stemwinder and Nightcrawler aired in the fall of 1986!
LAME chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
I like how you told what Amanda and Lee might have been thinking in their new relationship and how they talked to each other about their feelings. I like how you ended the story with "I am home"