Reviews for Red Reign for God did not save the Queen
Writerdragon chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
I love this story. And English being your third language; you write quite well (that is, in a foreign tongue. I can only speak scraps in other languages). :) This is giving me the courage to write my own Hellsing fic . . .

. . .

Someday.

Very good; enjoyed this a lot.
bahleeeted chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
Yay! Integra is the Queen! of... England... ok? XD Hey, does that make Seras a princess, going by the OSHHF logic? lol :D Seras totally deserves to be a princess...
bahleeeted chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
Yay, Walter and Seras! :D And new Renfields? woot!
bahleeeted chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
ooh, I like Alucard holding her head to his chest. :D Very Dracula/Mina. _
Evil Urd chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
disturbing and sweet at the same time, I always had the teory that the day Integral finally loses her patience with the queen, not even all the crownd jewels would stop her from getting revenge
LydiaColbat chapter 4 . 7/24/2005
hey great story so far luv it update so
Wynd Mage chapter 4 . 6/11/2005
My favorite Anime based fic, you even made the anime looked tame with your originality!
Bloodywolf chapter 4 . 6/5/2005
This was brilliant.
Pip Benadette chapter 4 . 6/4/2005
Integral triumphed and thanks to Seras! Brilliant! Thet fanart looks hot.
Pip Benadette chapter 3 . 6/4/2005
Ew, ew, Seras kissing him was a bad mental image but the whole growing of her character worth the sacrifice.
Pip Benadette chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
I only accept Seras girlie to be with the old man because moi doesn't exist in the Anime. Good chapter.
Pip Benadette chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Those bastards! I hope Integral and Alucard smash them!
Clannadlvr chapter 4 . 6/4/2005
What a chilling and masterful rendition of post-Anime Integra. I appreciated that it took her a full 4 years to realize her betrayal at the hands of the crown; this felt much more in character than if you had simply had her "switch sides." Also, her continued battle for pole position is very much in character, especially when it comes to her relationship with Alucard. Lovely job, my dear!
Canlo8 chapter 4 . 6/3/2005
This is the best story set on the Anime I have read.
Xamaris chapter 4 . 6/2/2005
Wow! Great job with this story! D I hope you continue to write good fics like this.