Reviews for What If?
Juanita27 chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Aw, why isn't there more to this story? I want more.
Karanh chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
Very good story, are you going to make another chapter?
tmntlover2013 chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, please keep
going and update real, real, real, soon thanks.
Puldoh chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
\aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, u left it there, OMH that was awesome! MORE PLEASE
Agirlofmanyfandoms101 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Please update
tmntlover2013 chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, please keep going and update real, real, real, soon thanks.
Amy Hamato chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
what was Raph about 2 sat 2 the " ghost man " ?
Rika24 chapter 8 . 7/19/2009
i really hope you continue this, i'm guessing this is where mikey REALLY shows what he can do, like in grudge match. please continue i'm dying to see what happens next. i wonder what splinter and don will think when they see this new mikey. and where is usagi?
Amy Hamato chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
write more please and 1 more thing is Leo going to die?
Simone Robinson chapter 8 . 1/18/2009
awesome awesome awesome! I am loving this story! Please update update as soon as you get this!
Kallasilya chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
This is a pretty intriguing situation; I like how you've picked up on hints and possibilities from the Big Brawl arc (like the Ultimate Ninja's obsession with 'fights to the death') and taken them to their conclusion. I love the Raph/Mikey sections (though something tells me Raph is not out for the count yet...)

Coming from a fellow Australian writer - you don't have to worry about spelling things the Aussie way (metre instead of meter, colour instead of color etc). Australian English is actually closer to 'proper' English than American English is, so it's definitely not 'wrong'. I did spot a couple of other spelling mistakes but they were just the wrong word ('dying' as in passing away, rather than 'dieing', as in changing the colour!) - but that's the sort of thing that no spell-checker will pick up, so not your fault!

Also, using slang like "gonna" and "gotta" is totally fine in dialogue! I wouldn't use it in the narration, but in dialogue (especially for Raph and Mikey, cause they're more 'slang-y'), it's in character. :)

Ohh, I just realised how long ago your last update was :( - please do continue this sometime, I want to know what's going to happen with Mikey!
eeveemew chapter 8 . 8/19/2007
That is sad...nevertheless, I wish you had finished it...
Water-smurf chapter 8 . 6/22/2007
Omg! Poor Mikey and Don! They'll be the only ones soon! This chapter made me cry, and Raph is probably my least favorite turtle. I just can't believe you actually killed him off. And I wanted to ask, what happened to Usagi? You haven't mentioned him since he was taken away. I have to say, the scene that Mike and Raph made must be turning almost all of the audience against the Ultimate Ninja. Perhaps I should call him the Daimyo's son, since I don't think he deserves the title of Ultimate Ninja. You've already killed Raph, you'd better save Leo! (Please update soon, I'm having a good time besides the whole crying thing.)
Water-smurf chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
I loved it. Poor Usagi, Leo, and Don. (By the way the 'ghost man' is named Kioshi.)
Gohanzgirl chapter 8 . 5/22/2007
oh man this is a wonderful fic! I can't believe you left it there! please please please Continue soon! I would love to read what happens next! its just such a wonderful fic!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »