Reviews for Written words
Go-ruden Kiba chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
good pair!
sage kitten chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
"Lykouleon gave him silent permission to do so" *laugh* Of course he did, Kaistern needs the money to find Hayate (Wind Dragon). *merry smile*
DragonessFei chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Wow... I really loved this story! It was short, cute, and to the point. I also like how all of the characters were not out of character, unlike some stories that I have read. In other words, great job. I hope to see more DK fanfiction from you soon!
Cairnsy chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Oh, yay! You made my day . This is wonderfully done, you've got Tetheus' 'voice' down perfectly, and the subtle humour throughout the story had me smiling. I absoutely loved the little conversation between Tetheus and Ruwalk, and Alfeegi's perfect reaction. Heh. I can just imagine Kai-stern's letter, and Tetheus' own repsonse. You manage to set the tone of both letters - even though Tetheus' hasn't even been written yet - up so well just through a couple of lines and implying.

I think that the way Tetheus justified reading Kai-stern's letter was my favourite part. It's not that he wants to read the letter, not really. It's just that it would mean he was still working as proffessionally as ever and covering all bases in case there WAS an emergency. Aw, Tetheus. You're so sweet in your delusions.
aquajogger chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
*blinks* ...Cute. ; Sudden wash of Kai-Stern stories... Not that I'm complaining. Kai-Stern's kickass. Literally. - Anyway, cute, took me a moment for the end to click, but you did a good job with this.

-Ally