Reviews for Corpses
John chapter 7 . 8/5
When will you finish your fanfic? You were doing well.
Jed Rhodes chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
This is very, very good. Keep it up.
Evil chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
It's about time people start making sense around here.

_

The Punisher and Max really only have two things in common. Well somewhat in common.

1. They lost their families. Well for Max is was only his wife and baby that were killed by drugged up killers.

For the Punisher in the comic book it was his wife, son and daughter being killed by the Mafia for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. In the movie it was not only his entire family but also his wife’s entire family that were killed in a Mob hit. In all 34 people were killed.

2. They fought the Mafia. Well for Max’s of course he stopped. Also he didn’t fight them that good, although he is just a cop.

The Punisher will go on forever. The Punisher is ex-military.

Everything else is totally different.

They don't act the same way, they don't talk or think the same way and they don't fight the same way. The Punisher is just so much more meaner, more colder, more brutal, more equip, more experience, more determine and also has a better outfit and so on.

The Punisher would not make a deal with the Mafia or team-up with them or make friends with them or fall in love with the first women that he sees in only a few seconds (That’s right, within a few seconds). I think Max is very fucking stupid for doing that. He almost gets killed but he ends up getting his ass kicked.

Max Payne wanted to make a deal with the Mafia so that they would stop trying to kill him even thou he already killed several mob bosses, there men and drugs. You DON"T make a deal with the Mafia when you have done that much damage.

Got that right!

_

The Punisher has done a lot more than Max has done. I don't see why the Punisher would need to team up with Max.

Castle has devoted his life to destroying organized crime, using the nom de guerre of the Punisher, using his combat experience (4 years as a Marine Captain in a special forces unit in the Vietnam War), guerrilla warfare (combat assault attacks, assassinations, ambushes, hit and runs, bombings, using the enemies' own money, weapons and supplies against them), urban warfare (using the crowded city of New York to blend in and disappear), psychological warfare (putting fear into the hearts of criminals), using detective-like skills (talking to people, reading obtained files on the people he goes after, tracking and surveilling the enemy), always adapting to the enemy scuh as using the Mafia's own methods and tactics against them (interrogating and torturing criminals to death in order to get info from them) and whatever resources and means may be necessary to do so, ranging from light anti-tank weaponry to enraged polar bears.

The Punisher possesses the normal human strength of a 6'1", 200 lb. man of his age and build who engages in intensive aerobic and weight-lifting exercising. The Punisher is a thoroughly seasoned combat veteran of exceptional skills. A former U.S. Marine Captain with a distinguished combat record, Frank Castle underwent sniper and recon training while in the Corps. He also received SEAL (Sea, Air, Land), UDT (Underwater Demolition Team), and LRRP (Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol) training. Frank Castle is well-versed in the arts of warfare and hand-to-hand combat, his styles of choice being Ninjutsu, Shorin-Ryu, Hwarangdo, and Chin Na as well as unarmed combat training received in the military. He is an exceptional knife fighter who carries up to 3 or 4 different types of edged weapons. Armed solely with conventional weapons and motivated by a fanatical hatred for criminals like those who murdered his family, the Punisher has single-handedly incapacitated up to a dozen well-armed and experienced opponents in a single encounter and escaped uninjured

_

The Punisher doesn't need someone like Max to help him. Max is weak and stupid. I don't see these two teaming up. Why would the Punisher with all his military training need Max for help? Max would never let the Punisher do half the things he does to the bad guys. He wouldn't condone it at all. He would never goes as far as the Punisher. Max is a cop...or at least I think so. You could never tell if he was in the games. Everything he had done and didn't go to jail. Nobody has that kind of power to keep somone from going to jail all together after what Max did. Not even the FBi has that kind of power.

backbreakingmetal chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Awesome...nothing else needs to be said...
Raven chapter 3 . 3/31/2006
Again you did a terriffic job on painting the mental pictures in my story seem to have the characters' mannerisms down very Im a writer myself...well most of what I have written so far would most like be seen an could check it out if you you do please let me know what you think.

The name of the sotry is Demon you like it.
Raven chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
Ok Im on the second chapter and so far I am very difficult,if not damn near impossible to find a fanfic featuring both of these dramatically great job so far up to chapter Im done Ill give it a full review.
WXYZ chapter 1 . 3/16/2006

The Punisher will go on forever. The Punisher is ex-military.

Everything else is totally different.

_

"Punisher Vol.5 issue 25, 26 and 27 will show you how the Punisher and the cops getalong.

And lets remeber that cops are not soldiers. There job is to protect and to serve. To see that bad guys are innocent until proven guilty. Not to kill or neutralizing but to arrest. If anything death is there failure. Max being a cop would not only let the Punisher kill but he wouldn't let him just walk away."

Got that right!
InspiredInsanity chapter 7 . 12/6/2005
Friggin' awesome. Please, please keep writing! You can't just leave me not knowing what happens!

My only criticism would be to have someone proof-read. I think almost all the mistakes I saw were thinks Spell-Check wouldn't catch. Stupid Spell-Check
Adrenaline Fueled chapter 7 . 12/5/2005
This is incredible. Your writing is out of this world. Your command of english puts me to shame. I can't always put my finger on what makes your writing so good, but it keeps me coming back. I particularly love the way you play on the aspects of the max payne game such as making references to the vast amount of pain killers Max uses brought a smile to my face. Your only crime is not regularly updating. I hate to sound sycophantic, but I couldn't come up with anything critical to say without nit-picking.

Get this updated now!
X chapter 1 . 12/5/2005

_

I competely agree with that. Becuase it's true.
Dantae chapter 7 . 10/16/2005
i like your story a lot and want more puease contine
VX chapter 7 . 10/6/2005

Vercingetorix chapter 7 . 9/8/2005
This is a really good story. You're doing an excellent job of keeping thmeboth in character, and yoor action scenes are dynamic and interesting.

For future reference ther are only 206 bones in the human body.

Anyway it's a great story. Update soon, please
V chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
I should probably feel guilty for all the lives I’ve taken.

I had just signed my own death-sentence.

Have you ever read a fucking Punisher comic book!

You suck at this!
44CaliberCancer chapter 6 . 7/31/2005
That's it! i am not setting another foot forward in my new punisher story, until YOU post another chapter.

i need this...please...i beg you. dont leave us hanging anymore.