Reviews for First Date or Second Thoughts
MontyPythonFan chapter 9 . 5/7/2006
Way-Hey :-D

Looking forward to the next fic, I read the previous one so I'm now just making my way through the other 3 is it?

Looking 4ward to my CSI filled eve.

Jess x
cccahill18 chapter 9 . 1/28/2006
A very nice and angsty story, with the perfect ending! I'm off to part I . . .

-IsisAthena
bidmis chapter 9 . 1/12/2006
wow. im totally blown away! don't get me wrong when i say this; i'm hardcore GSR all the way and i passionately love all that i am about to denounce, but this story puts most other gsr's to shame.

usually, everything is so black and white and simple once grissom decides to take the plunge and go to sara. this back and forth that you're putting them through is phenomonally true to the characters. i'm loving it!

don't be too down abut the casefile on this one, it was very intriguing- very actual csi episode...

i'm going to pop on over to valentine next and then i can't wait to join the masses in awaiting the coming chapters of infliction!

keep up the good work!
Kerstin chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
Hi, I just found Infliction. And now I'm reading all stories before. I really like it. kerstin
csmit99 chapter 9 . 8/18/2005
reading your stories today I'm wondering why I haven't read them before? they're really addictive in a good way I read the whole story in 1 session and now I'm off to the next too bad I've to go to work tommorrow :(
WritingNymph chapter 9 . 5/22/2005
Finally! A CSI writer with the right mix of Drama/romance. I applaud you. Send this to the Genius, tell him to make it an episode cause DANG!

~Heather
upinthevioletsky chapter 9 . 5/13/2005
*sighs happily* Well, your start was a touch rocky, but you pulled through to shine at the end! I loved this sequel, and ope the next one'll be better. You must have practised a lot, /and/ you wrote this fic, so let's hope the next fic shall flow as easily as this one ended up doing.

Kira )
DormouseAnimagus chapter 9 . 4/25/2005
"Grissom smiled and shook his head. ‘Oh no. Our first date is going to be perfect.’ "

I love how you blended an interesting casefile with GSR-ness. Your characterisations are spot on, and this seems like it actually could happen on the show.
DormouseAnimagus chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
It's exactly like a CSI episode right before the theme song! Even with a witty Grissom one-liner :D
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 9 . 4/4/2005
Wonderful fic. You come up with some of the best cases I've ever read. Off to start the next installment. (-)
Billy4Me chapter 9 . 3/27/2005
OK, by now, you're probably sick of my reviews, so I'll make this one short. I thought this story was great. This last chapter was a very realistic take on what could happen between the two of them. Especially enjoyed the comparisons of how many dates each had been on. Great job, and I'm looking forward to reading "Valentine."
Billy4Me chapter 8 . 3/27/2005
OMG, the man is completely infuriating! Yeah, I know he's a fictional character, but he's really ticking me off. :-)

Good for Sara for finally wresting back the control in this situation. But I really do have empathy for Grissom, too, and you do a great job of portraying his struggle with himself. Of course, that struggle MUST come to an end with the next chapter so they can live happily ever after, right? RIGHT? :-)
Billy4Me chapter 6 . 3/27/2005
Another excellent chapter, but I'd expect nothing less. I especially loved Grissom coming over to her place. That was a great exchange, where he asked if she wanted him to come over and, even though she was indecisive about it, he immediately says, "I'll be right there." I was, like, "You go, Grissom!" :-)
Billy4Me chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
So I've finally gotten around to reading this one and, wow. It's just as good as "Cold Vengeance."

I think the thing I like the best is that I could actually picture the characters saying these things. I can imagine Sara saying, "You asked. I accepted," in this sing-song-y voice, and I can totally envision Grissom blowing her off because his stupid emotional ineptitude has come back to the forefront. Sigh... you've got these characters DOWN. Keep up the good work.
bluegoldrose chapter 9 . 3/26/2005