Reviews for What if Ah
IntellectualBadass333 chapter 14 . 2/23
Please Please Please Keep writing this story! I know it's been a while but it is amazing!
Amazingly Brilliant chapter 14 . 8/5/2011
I feel sad because, I want Kate/Rogue to go back to the mansion, but I also want her to be with Remy. This is like when I'm trying to decide whether to make grilled cheese or a s'more.

I have no idea where you are going to take this story, but I would like to see Kate/Rogue remember more...

thanks (aww gross, I just sneezed over the keypad.),

a.b.
Sharky237 chapter 14 . 9/18/2010
This is such a wonderful story! I have really enjoyed it and it makes me sad to think that it is abandoned because there is so much more to tell.

Cheers

sharky
britishtwat chapter 14 . 8/1/2010
Really good chapter :) i love it! Please update soon' 3
faithcd22 chapter 14 . 7/3/2010
it is so awsome cant wat for new chapter
ChereBelleRogue chapter 14 . 5/30/2010
FINISH!

ChereBelleRogue
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 14 . 11/8/2009
aw! well that went better than i expected! :D this story is AMAZING! please update soon! :D

luve,

Fairy!
deathgeonous chapter 14 . 9/11/2009
This was a very, very good story, and its a shame that its been inactive for so long, but maybe you'll continue this, for I did read your profile and it said you were looking in on your old fics and such, and even if not, well, we'll all still have what you have written, so, thanks for writing this in the first place, bye for now.
Hotgirlow chapter 14 . 4/17/2009
Update soon it's great i really like it.
RogueNya chapter 14 . 12/22/2008
Great story, would love see it extended further.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 14 . 9/11/2008
i like it
rogueraven1 chapter 14 . 7/16/2007
cool! the story so far is great. can't wait for more _
Navigator101 chapter 9 . 6/20/2007
Hey great story so far I don't normally reveiw during the story unless it's the most recent chapter if the story is incomplete when I find it but I just had a stupid and funny thought about Rogue or Kate as she's now called I finished reading the chapter Jean-Luc mentions she's just like his sister and I randomly thought maybe Rogue is his sister's daughter but knew it wasn't true cause then she be Remy's cousin even though he's adopted I don't see that as being true and i'm also guessing that Jean-Luc reminds her of Logan both a little Gruff but caring LOL.

please update soon thanks Rogue
sabryna chapter 14 . 5/29/2007
I love this chapter and the way your story go. The talk between Logan and Rogue was amazing.

I'm waiting for the next chapter, hoping it will comme soon.

Bye

Sabryna
FluidDegree chapter 14 . 5/13/2007
Great chapter, I hope you update soon.