Reviews for Terra's Return
Hyper-Blossom Z -LoginTrouble chapter 16 . 6/13/2011
ROFL! and yay! everyone's back to normal again!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/13/2011
ROFL! and yay! everyone's back to normal again!
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
GIIRRR! ! ! HOW DARE ROBIN LIE TO TERRA ABOUT THE BOX BEAST BOY GAVE HER! ! ! I WANT YO KILL HIM FOR THAT!
Forlorn Melody chapter 16 . 5/27/2005
Man, you're good at humor. Though I think you could have included more tension during the Ferri Wheel scene. (Heck, I wouldn't mind a longer climax and falling action.)
Inuyashas only Miko chapter 16 . 5/15/2005
Awsome great story!

The Violet Raven

PS: I loved the extera scean at the ending it was funny!
TTF chapter 16 . 5/12/2005
Great Story. The making out with the icecream thing was hilarious.
Jurodan chapter 16 . 5/12/2005
Ah, FINALLY! Took them all damn long enough to get their collective shit together and fix everything. A good ending to a good story. I enjoyed it.

Robin manages to get Starfire. BB manages to get Terra. Cyborg manages to look like a complete idiot. Raven manages to get a cynical remark in. EVERYBODY WINS! I'm amazed that Terra is not UBER pissed at Robin for leading her on all that time though. I can understand BB's reaction of immediate acceptance of Terra back, but don't you think that Terra'd be REALLY pissed at Robin? I mean... look at what she's been doing all this time because of him? And with all the chaos this caused... I can understand Star going back to him immediately (she's like a puppy in that respect) but seriously... the others probably SHOULD be pissed at him. But overall, there's more good than bad.

As for the end, I SWEAR it reminds me of the ending I used in: Why Starfire Hates Flowers. *chuckle* It's almost creepy.

Jurodan
Jurodan chapter 15 . 5/4/2005
Ah, capitalism, where even Heroes have to pay entry fees to get into places. I can only see Raven playing whack-a-mole in my mind. Also, just a comment, but if BB and Star are still trying to do the fake dating, why would he go with Raven? Technically, Raven can teleport in and out of the carnival, most likely without anyone noticing, but that's just me remembering stuff about the show. She doesn't use it often, so I can see her putting it in the car. Good description of Starfire's first experience driving, even if it is a go-cart. Her discomfort is so blatantly obvious and it's cute in a way. It'll probably be even funnier when she finds out the purpose of the game is to ram into other people [It would have been hilarious if everyone was hitting her and she was having a breakdown]. I like the flattening of the hair. Time for Robin to go get a novelty comb from a game *chuckle*. Good chapter, no major errors as far as I saw, grammar or spelling. I like Starfire's confussion, Raven's semi-benal attitude, and Terra's enthusiasm. Beast Boy was played pretty well, Cyborg is done as well as I've seen him [in other words, it's very hard to write him out of character, because he's like posterboard. Not much introspect to the guy...] Robin's "YA!" was funny. Good story, keep it going, I enjoy it.
becky red chapter 15 . 5/4/2005
great as always, keep it up
ShadowQuill999 chapter 14 . 4/29/2005
Good job Claire! I liked that one. It didnt have much action except for the joke, dodgeball, the kitty (john like kitty!), and Terra might be remembering. Well... maybe that is plenty of stuff. Good story! Plese come out with others soon! I want... THE PRECIOUS! MU HA HA HA HA!

-John Bieber
Jurodan chapter 14 . 4/29/2005
Raven is highly out of character and dear god did you really have Cyborg say "Chickies"? I'm sorry, but that is just wrong. Back to Raven she's showing a lot of emotion, which seems out of place save the anger. I'm also somewhat surprised that she's helping BB, but that's understandable considering the mess everyone is in because of it. Decent chapter, you've done better, but I've seen much worse. Good job.
Inuyashas only Miko chapter 14 . 4/29/2005
AWSOME! That was so cute what Raven did for Beast Boy_ I love this story so far plz continue asap!

Inuyashas only Miko chapter 13 . 4/27/2005
LOL I LOVED IT PLZ CONTINUE SOON AND I HOPE THE NEXT CHAPPY IS REALLY FLUFF FILD YEA!

Jurodan chapter 13 . 4/24/2005
Nice interlude. Cyborg sure curses a lot in this. Still enjoyable though. Good job.
Jurodan chapter 12 . 4/19/2005
How did Terra know Beast Boy brought her the food? Wasn't she unconcious at the time? And did BB let Terra win or is she just good... hehe. And isn't Robin going to attempt to fix this mess? He told himself that during the last chapter...